Pneumatic / offroad wheels, Anyone tried evolves on diy?

I dont have a link, sorry.

I will launch my webshop within a month or so, where this product also will be available - but it depends on the quality. If it is crap, I will not sell it. :slight_smile:

@Jebe Can you give me an Australian evolve link to the hangers you got? All i see are the older struts from gen2 and not gt. I can order it from Australia site and ask a friend to ship it to me.

Cheers

Can’t find a link either - I went in and saw them. Evolve HQ is less than an hour from me. Can your friend call them?

I will try to call them and see if they ship it. They may not sell it over the phone though. I will have to wait until it is online again.

Just tried emailing Evolve AU about ordering trucks but they said they usually only sell spare parts to customers :confused:

so tell them you are a customer !

Yeah they dont seem to reply to none-costumers. So write as you were one

In case anyone is wondering, it looks like its $30AUD per hanger and $25AUD per motor mounting plate plus shipping but they won’t setup the order until they can confirm ownership of a GT

I have the enertion monodrive kit on 10S with a sk3 190kv 6364motor. Does anyone know if this kit is compatible on enertion mono drive? Just want to have a smooth ride. My deck supports big wheels.

Used the evolve hangers, buy the racestar 5065 motors from banggood.

1 Like