Please review my battery pack so I don't make a đŸ”„

With something like this

20190422_132649

Plug it into the charge port (I carry this in my pocket when I ride if I need to check the battery) and you can also plug a charger into the other end of it if you want to.

1 Like

I used 2 12awg on my 12s8p and even then i was told it was way over kill and i should have used 2 14awg for a cleaner more compact battery but im okay with the 12awg didnt add too much extra space.

2 Likes

I also think that two 14awg is the best. 10awg 12awg is inflexible.

its way overkill, youll never pull enough current continuously to burn out 12awg

Dose anyone have any remote recommendations. i was using the nano x but it kept cutting out on me then stuck my throttle on FULL. im in a trampa build so im locked in. it fliped me over, bent my motor mounts and sprained my wrist :weary:

if thats the case then it means you do not have the reciver positioned the right way

trust me same thing was happing with me, nano x, nano v2, even the mini remote. i had the receiver crammed in with barely enough room to bolt my enclosure to my deck

1 Like

not sure what u mean by positioned the right way.

dont put the reciver near any battery wires or motor wires

Similar thing happened to me. The reciever connector was too long so it would touch the deck and cause me to loose signal. I cut the connector and soldered on the wire directly like the Focbox has now.

1 Like

basically give the receiver a few cm of room :rofl:

and keep the ppm as short as possible to minimize interference (which shouldn’t even be that big of a problem in the first place) if your extra scared

1 Like

so from what im hearing
 this remote is garbage. i can confirm

no what were saying is cutout will happen with any remote if not positioned properly

ok so if i want to avoid cutouut just keep the reciver away from everything

yes
 and you’ll have a much better experience

also dont tangle the ppm cable with the other wires either

1 Like

Would wraping it in fish paper be a good idea

Idk? lol why would you do, fishpaper doesn’t shield against interference,

**just a note anywhere there is power flowing there is interference **terms and conditions apply. :rofl:

2 Likes

I got a good idea. Put a signal jamer near the batterys and that will help😂

1 Like

then youll jam your receiver. :rofl::rofl::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Aluminum foil tape.

1 Like

Oh neaver thought of that.