Hi guys. Total noob here. Been reading through the forum for a while trying to learn but would now love some comments and feedback on a mostly Enertion build I’m planning if anyone has a spare few minutes.
In my head it seems like a good idea to reverse-mount the motor at the back and mount all the electronics/batteries etc on top of the deck in between my feet (I know some of you guys don’t like this idea but I personally do. There’ll still be loads of room for my feet). So here’s what I’m thinking…
Deck: Landyachtz Switch 41.5"
Trucks, wheels and motor: Enertion single motor kit plus (single 6374 Big Boy motor)
Batteries. Two of these:
Questions I’m hoping people can help me with:
- Have I missed anything?
- Would these parts come together well?
- Is it possible/easy to reverse-mount Enertion’s 6374?
- Would the 6374 Big Boy be enough to drive a heavy deck like the Switch up hills without frying?
- If I ever decide to get another 6374 and go DD, would that be a total battery-killer?
- I weigh 160lbs / 73kg
- My town is hilly as hell so torque is more important than speed
Thanks guys, I really appreciate any responses I get!