Pitbull Esk8 & Board

Truly? It arrived in perfect operating condition, first time & on time?

1 Like

No exactly on time, but worked first time great!!

It truely is a bummer man, forecast in Cali says partly cloudy and no chance of rain then next thing you know it, it starts pouring on you. Even when the rain dries up, the floor is damp and your wheels will be slipping, caused me to face plant.

1 Like

another user on the forums @808Chopz has reported ordering and receiving a battery from Chris, figured I would put it up here and in a little we can check back with you to see how things are going.

@RealaPolarBear Hey PolarBear, how is your pack holding up?

2 Likes

Working really well!! Having a blast cruising longer range. Will post my full review next week on the battery range. Still in testing mode.

2 Likes

Good news!

1 Like

I just checked in with @the-frenchie and it looks like the board from Pitbull was finally received. Looooong time coming, but glad we got some results.

Frenchie can we get you to chime in on this once you’ve had time to test it out and review? Cheers mate!

4 Likes

Board is at home …:blush:… A review is coming soon …

7 Likes

My board is holding up great, battery works great and it’s a pretty noticeable upgrade from two 3s 5000mah lipos

2 Likes

Just to clarify… You’re upgrading from a 6s battery to 10s.

May I ask what you’re riding?

1 Like

I am currently riding a single motor 10s5p setup using TB VESC and 97mm wheels if that answers your question, let me know if you want specifics and i’ll provide.

1 Like

Thank you! Do you know what battery cells were used?

May I ask the same basic questions of your previous board?

1 Like

says it right here you goon

4 Likes

It’s been a hell of a morning…

4 Likes

All good homie :slight_smile:

1 Like

How has the board worked out for you in the end?

4 Likes

Any update here? Haven’t been able to find any other reputable lithium ion US sellers besides Pitbull’s site. I’m considering getting a 10s4p or a 10s3p to replace my old SLA 36v pack. Any thoughts from any recent customers of pitbull electric skateboard?

I’ve not heard back how things went, good or bad. Other sellers you might want to look at are longhairedboy or @thisguyhere? You’ll find a list of trusted vendors here. https://forum./t/trusted-vendor-list/5465

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it !

1 Like