PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGE voting thread

This has been a crazy week! I’ll get active again soon. Taking notes on all of you.

19 Likes

I have a feeling we will all be in grave danger after this. Maybe next time challenge should be LHB. I already have an idea for him.

2 Likes

Well in for a penny in for a poundsupper

21 Likes

11 Likes

If only it was still Jason day image

27 Likes

PS_PT

32 Likes

@psychotiller

Dear fantastic Dave, I want to take this opportunity to remind you, that while your “friends” are making fun of you in the most despicable way, I have refrained from joining in or liking one of these horrendous posts. Please remember that when I re-order from you :wink:

Your true friend,

Taz

13 Likes

You can’t tell but I went back and edited my photoshopped and put you inside his ass

17 Likes

You are just jealous of my true friendship with Dave :smiley:

3 Likes

Oooof 10char

4 Likes

Real deep.

7 Likes

You are upset because you are like the toxic wife and I am like the perky girlfriend :rofl:

4 Likes

At least I get half his stuff when we break lol

8 Likes

See Dave, this is what I am talking about :yum:

2 Likes

Not posting photos. GTFO lol

3 Likes

Bahahaha!! Perky!!

6 Likes

No way dude. Pole con sounds perfect. I like my tits and ass to sneak up on me when I’m not expecting it

2 Likes

Week left… nothing new in 6 days. Come on now

1 Like

I think it could be a few days for the contest. I have to remember the one I had thought of for LHB for whenever it’s his turn.

alright damit @skunk you roped me into doing this. i got a 8 am class tomorrow and this the best you are getting out of me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, dave.

drake%20meme

32 Likes