Pepper-Board | Bustin EQ River 36" | Caliber II fifty trucks | 73mm Divine Crucibles | Psycho Mount | Single Drive | Jtag VESC

Very cool idea. I’m excited to see how this turns out

1 Like

Nice! Awesome to see your build in a project log style. Curious to see what you come up with ^^!

1 Like

I really like that wheel pulley design. Very clean!

Do you have a link to the pulley? Great design, I think it would get rid of the need for only flywheels

jesus christ, I felt like a unturned every stone trying to find smaller wheel options and settled on 83mm flywheels in the front and 71mm Sucrose Initiative wheels in the back to help with the torque. This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the find!

having the edge of the pulley slightly inside the wheel won’t cause problems, when you get your motor pulley hooked up to the motor and the motor fastened on the mount, experiment with the placement of the motor mount on your truck. you can rotate the wheel by hand a few times and it will naturally place the belt on the drive wheel pulley relative to where motor pulley is, per the horizontal location of the motor mount. you’ll eventually find a sweet spot that will place the belt where it isn’t touching the wheel, and as long as the motor mount/motor pulley doesn’t move from that sweet spot, you wont have issues with the belt coming into contact with the wheel. it’s totally okay for the belt to hang off the pulley ever so slightly

1 Like

You forgot some stones apparently :slight_smile: Glad to help, and luckily there are a couple of nice options below 83 with this pulley! :