2x TB reverse motor mount, tb vesc, imax b6 copy, quantum, Tb 218 with little use

@Arzamenable are you selling the boards + trucks? How much would that be if you are?

I hate the goddamn post office so much. If you were short a crucial part, I’d hook you up, but I cannot go in that building. Drive out to SD… or better yet, live in a southern state for me and a well known esk8 vendors “esk8 across the states” RV adventure next spring :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

It’s alrigth dude, I am not in the US and although I would love to, I cannot drive to San Diego :rofl:. You probably thought I was the op who’s from Mexico I think. Anyways, just looking around for MTB parts and I am not in a hurry to build one but I’d love to. Mahalo

1 Like

Which ever deck trampa OP doesn’t get, I’d be willing to sell/trade for a low reasonable price so I don’t get any crazy mtb build ideas.

1 Like

When that happens, I would be interested to know what will remain and how reasonably low we are talking about. Unless there is really no way you’d step into the post office to ship it abroad, which is cool too, not going to push.

Abroad or the states, it all sucks. I’m at like 100$ USd a deck. The trucks I’d prefer more bc they are brand new and cost an arm and a leg

1 Like

That’s fair let me know what remains after the OP get his pick. By the way, how many plys are those trampa decks?

:+1::+1::+1::call_me_hand::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

The street is 16 (stiff), the rounded blank is 13 (soft). Shit, OP should know this. I’m 165-170lbs.

2 Likes

Vesc tb 2x 100usd

218mm trucks + 2xmotor mount = 120usd

150usd trampa mount

15 navigator drone 10 imax b6

All for 425 Black Friday offert

Quite interested in this one. We can discuss later about the price. I assume its the reverse motor mount? Whats your price of shipping to the Netherlands.

Sorry this are sold but I can make the motor mounts for you

I sent you a message. In san Diego and interested. Thanks

TB motor mounts, trucks, vescs, charger, remote

available

All parts for 200usd

price drop 180 plus shipping