Paris European Meeting 11-14 July 2019

Yeah dude spring is a cert, just need to work out closer to the time as I am absolutely manic over the next couple of months

1 Like

@pjotr47, @sayekim, can you contact @BigBrit? Heā€™ll go down to Amesterdam, I wonā€™t be able to make it this time.

1 Like

@pjotr47 and perhaps a few Belgians too.

1 Like

For sure. Im down, ill send you a pm.

1 Like

Weā€™re are all in from LAZYROLLING We could arrange to rent a large bus to bring the community with us to Paris! And maybe charter a plane from the US, or what do you say @Michaelinvegas :smiley:

11 Likes

Sounds good :joy::ok_hand: If you charter a plane, please have a stopover in russia and pick me up :joy:

4 Likes

Sold, ordering passportā€¦ hang on is that a adams apple???

1 Like

Awesome!

Weā€™re working on trying to find a venue that is good enough to host both vendors and a competition but I must say that, given the initial response weā€™ve been getting in here and elsewhere, weā€™ll need a bigger venue than what we were originally thinkingā€¦

@ all Paris based skaters, let me know if you have ideas for a suitable, insurable venue!

@ all vendors/manufacturers, we may have to look into sponsorship / partnership in order to cover costs, as we are determined to make this a free event to all participantsā€¦ PM me or @okp or @BigBrit if you are interested in having your name well displayed throughout our posters and venue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I urge you to allow voluntary donations. Leave it up to the individual.

3 Likes

Like @brenternet said, you can make it a free event, but non the less you could ask in general that people who want to join can donate to support the event. Even if everybody just give 5-10ā‚¬ that could help a lot.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a very good idea. Hopefully we donā€™t need it but letā€™s see

I am not from Paris, so I do not know exactly where but maybe we should look for an athletic track. Can be open or closed (to be safe in case of rain). It will give us the freedom. It usually has a big parking space, easy to insured, track for competitions and space in the middle for vendors and parties, is far from the houses so no problem for music eccā€¦ There are several for sure in Paris. Probably in different size too.

Dickinson-4-e1496666749171

3 Likes

It swells super good :stuck_out_tongue: I like this programme, kind of big WheelGames coming !!

If there is anything I can do to help guys (as I can) let me now :wink:

EDIT :

If Amadride is still alive next summer I will be happy to help here too :v:

5 Likes

There are 2 big central park next to Paris; Bois de boulogne and Bois de Vincennes.

Vast majority of time, they hangout around the park bois de boulogne. Me, I like to cruise around the Vincennes. Because is more less busy and more open road for a normal board and off road track. During the weekend of the summer, most of the road around the park are closed off and car free.

If you like to go for a long distance cruising around the historical with less crowded. I prefer to go out to Normandy.

But Ill see what and how will cedric/erik/alexis organizing for the community.

2 Likes

si tu veux mā€™aider sur lā€™organisation cĆ“tĆ© Paris. Contactes moi en MP ou sur FB !

2 Likes

I am considering sending my skate via bus, and fly to Paris.

Or i could drive and pick someone from Croatia, slovenia, Austria or Germanyā€¦ All the countries I will drive through if I decide to came by carā€¦

5 Likes

Would be awesome road trip

3 Likes

These dates are before the kids summer holidays. Itā€™s looking better and better.

4 Likes

Thank you for making yourself available! Right now what we need is a venue for the Saturday stuff. Ideally a (kart or athletics) track with space for the vendorsā€¦ As per @okp message, let us know if you can help out on that front!

1 Like

Ƨa marche :+1: Jā€™en saurais plus avant la fin du mois je te redis :wink:

About that, I had made it using another road but ā€¦ :slight_smile: I made this in summer 2017, 3 weeks to go to Split going through the south of France, Italy, Pula, KrKa, Plitvice, etc. Come back one shot, by Slovenia, Austria or Germany during 17 horrible hours but awesome trip ! And what a beautiful country, I would love to get my eMTBoard many times !!!

Edit : Thanks @ricardo , je repondais en mĆŖme temps que toi ^^ cā€™est marrant ce que tu dis, cā€™est justement ce que je prĆ©parais ! Je vous en redis plus sous 3 semaines dans tous les cas.

5 Likes