Paris European Meeting 11-14 July 2019

Cheers Dude

Yeah would be great Will talk with @Duffman about

3 Likes

This is great. I will be there if I can. Though this is right in the middle of the holiday season in Denmark which is sacred for my family. Will be hard to make it happen. Lets see.

1 Like

Im in too :slight_smile: stoked for a bigger group ride filled with experienced builders. Should be easy by ICE/TGV

3 Likes

It would be good to meet you @bevilacqua . I’ll show you what I did with that vanguard (nothing btw :rofl:)

@BigBrit let’s meet up in spring, want to try that trampa out! Been talking to Frank about building one myself

3 Likes

Are you a member of any German based groups? If so, can I ask a big favour and share the FB event in them? … the more the merrier!

This is very tempting! Just need to figure out on how to get from Sweden to Paris and bring the board with me at a reasonable cost. :thinking:

3 Likes

im just active in munich, I‘ll share it there, but will look into the german forums. Mellow was also quite active in paris in the past.

2 Likes

I was about to say a huge stupidity : for the one travelling by plane, you could dismantle your battery so it slides below the 100Wh limit But then I remembered most of the batteries are spot-welded…

1 Like

Great, I’ll share the information the Spain ESK8 Whatsapp group to see if anybody could join.

3 Likes

This sounds like fun. Ill take the train.

2 Likes

do not take @brenternet into the Bois de Bologne you’ll never get him out.

Might be back in blighty around that time so if so i will be hopping a boat over for sure.

2 Likes

Get connected with @mackann or @LazyRolling in case they will join maybe you can come together with them.

Hi Steven, are you in any Netherlands based group? if so, would you be able to spread the message?

On other news, @BigBrit and another one of us will be in Amsterdam in the coming weeks to explore the town and check it for potential for a future Carve UK ride!

3 Likes

I remember seeing some weird stuff in there last time around! :smiley:

1 Like

image Stuff like this? Nearly crashed my hire smart car that day I can tell you

2 Likes

Yup, Netherlands based. Im not in any Dutch eskate groups but ill have a look at spreading the word. Id love to meet you guys in Amsterdam but im on vacation in the Philippines till Feb 7

1 Like

Welcome in Paris guys. It’s gonna be a badass event !

2 Likes

We have a Belgium/Netherlands WhatsAppgroup. Do you like to join?

1 Like

When I’d love to join you?

I’m sure we can arrange a group ride with more of us dutchies given it’s on a weekend.

2 Likes

I have spread the topic in a Belgium/Netherlands whatsappgroup.

I see you are coming to Amsterdam? Do you want that I invite you in the group? So you can meet some guys in Amsterdam?

1 Like