Paris European Meeting 11-14 July 2019

of course ! we’re still thinking about the best model to make this event a well balanced event for all riders.

3 Likes

Sounds great bud, can’t thank you all enough for the work going into this.

I have an Evolve killer so I should be ok.

20190310_165801

12 Likes

Can’t wait to see this monster carving down the cave!!

3 Likes

Awesome, I need to quickly finish my Berg build

1 Like

This build can go (almost) everywhere :wink: I plan to try this cave on it

1 Like

Ok that’s insane and I look forward to it :fire:

On my side I checked with my bud’s shop and I know am certain I won’t be riding my alu framed inlines unless I fork out approx 900 bucks

So I’m looking at a temporary alternative.

Any of you guys got tools to carbon fiber layer dip 3D printed parts? Around 250x60x6mm max footprint.

I’d like them to at least survive the summer and be able to hold up to at least 40mph. Let me know if we can arrange something, I’ll pay the materials of course.

4 Likes

900 bucks?

cries in Portuguese

Hope you get sorted soon!

1 Like

This got me hard haha. How does one cry in another language?

1 Like

just making sure that people know I’m a proud Portuguese. Even though there isn’t much to be proud about my country nowadays…!

1 Like

You have nice surf spots there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You are doing better than we are…

2 Likes

Man I’m saving to marry my wife in your beautiful country, there are so many things you can be proud of :portugal: :confetti_ball:

No wonder I’m dying inside when thinking I can’t get my alu frames straight away but fuck what’s the point of riding alone when you can ride with the person who pushes you to achieve your dreams.

I’ll sort this out for sure :fire: people here are awesome @Riako @Sender @moon I’m PM yo in few hours guys :heart:

5 Likes

The organisation of this event is in full swing and we have another teaser to share, courtesy of our French crew

join us at https://www.facebook.com/events/292512948120585/

Many of you have already shown interested in sponsoring the event, so hit me up if you’d like to receive the sponsor info pack!

5 Likes

We’re stoked to announce that, while there are a large number of brands in discussions to become sponsors for the Paris Event, LazyRolling is the first brand to become a Partner to the event, and you will start to see their logos on promo material soon.

They’ve also kindly agreed to donate some prizes for the competitions! Yasss! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We can’t wait to get there!! Cheers from Sweden!

7 Likes

Hey folks ! we worked super hard to get the websiteup and running. We plan to open the registration in the upcoming days and we’ll be adding more and more content.

Cheers!

8 Likes

I’m able to lend some lipos to 1 rider (and maybe 1 another later) who can’t bring lipos with them for this summer event. The service is free of charge, of course, I’m not doing business, just trying to help others. Take good care of what is lent to you and all will be all right :wink:

What I can lent :

• 2X 5S 10Ah Tattu 15C Lipo (capacity is actually a bit less)
  • 3X 3S 8Ah Zippy Flightmax 25C Lipo (just in case because I don’t think a lot people would use 9S but I do :slight_smile: )

Maybe a new thread can be opened for lipos/li-ions loans between riders for the event. Obviously, this offer is for people who are sure to come this summer and who don’t have any other solutions for lipos travelling.

9 Likes

Please all warmly welcome our friends from Alterbags as a sponsor for the Electric Skateboarding Paris Cup 2019 event. They will be offering a prize for the competition and I’m proud to have them join this journey. They achieve a great electric skateboard carry bag that you can check at http://www.alterbags.com

51528433_346089569336080_1527779734236751312_n

8 Likes

Greetings from Singapore everyone, Ken from Alterbags here!

Happy to be part of this event!

8 Likes

Really happy to announce that Street Wing is the latest name to join us on our journey to Paris in July, as they join a ever stronger roster of sponsors which include LazyRolling, Trampa Boards, BioBoards, Mellow Boards, Big Aye Skateboards, Alterbags and Enertion. We’re finalising details on a number of other big name partners, so keep your peeled for upcoming announcements :sunglasses:

sponsors

12 Likes