Paris / Caliber2 adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers! :-) 2nd Round GB_Closes on 30/06/19

Ah pity. To many different base plate. I tried to go for the most interchangeable one but I don’t know the designs of the new ones up coming. If it is not too different maybe I can make an adapter. Or only change the upper part and base plate stays the same. The second option is probably the most realist to do it and do it right.

3 Likes

Pm sent. If you did not receive it please let me know how stupid I am :joy:

Absofuckinglutely

2 Likes

I could make the design and test it in 2 days but there is only one problem I don’t know how the hanger looks like ahahahah Probably the problem is only the pivot cup and not the distance to the kingpin.

1 Like

Balls. Am I too late to get in on this?

I am getting few more since I knew someone could ask later :wink:

5 Likes

Sweeet! Count me in. Need me to fill in the form?

1 Like

Yep please do it. I will add you to the pm GB. So you are updated. Also tell me which colour you want between raw and matt black. They now come with the kingpin included. In future I will have to add a bit for these adjustable base plates otherwise is gonna be a gift instead of a mutual exchange :laughing:

3 Likes

Is the kingpin removable?

Gedaan! Doe mij maar een matt black aub! :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

Of course. I explained in the pm GB. You can read it there why I included. It’s just something more. You can use your own one. It’s just un case someone doesn’t have it :wink:

1 Like

@banjaxxed man I have seen only now. You probably add your name after I the close it. Since you didn’t tell me about it do yuu still want to join or not? I think yours will be probsbly the last spare one available. Or maybe one more need to check. Let me know.

Sent you the invitation. Yuu find all the info in the first pm post.

We can’t say it enough, thanks again and again mate !! What you’re doing for us is just awesome :relaxed: :+1:
I have to quickly start to think about the deck I will use with this masterpieces !!!

3 Likes

Thanks man. I hope you all will like it. It’s just the beginning :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah I think the same about this awesome guy. He is something like an Esk8 build God! Wish i could do things like that. AMAZING!

4 Likes

That’s too much :grin: I feel embrassed. I really do what I like and never though could interest to be honest but I always find in this community the support that I don’t find anywhere else. 5hsts why I love it.

6 Likes

Yeah you are embraced by many of us, Alessio:blush: Always a good feeling to have people like you around on this forum. Your positive way is a big point for me to be a fan of yours. March on, stay tuned. We love and need you and the things you do. peace

4 Likes

Dang. How did I miss this? This will be perfect for your DD. Any slots still available?

Sorry didn’t think you would need it, otherwise I would let you know about it. I will check if I have left. I had some spare ones but others already asked for them. Maybe I have one more, then are finished for sure. Do you want it raw or matt black?

1 Like