Paris / Caliber2 adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers! :-) 2nd Round GB_Closes on 30/06/19

OMG stop it. lol.

I want the baseplate + deck.

4 Likes

Man welcome to my life. I feed the monkey on my shoulder every fxxxing day. ahahaha

7 Likes

Beautifull !! :hugs:

(can you just maybe reverse the hammock logo ? Maybe on the hanger too ? just my 2 cents :blush: )

2 Likes

I’m in for both baseplates and deck, i like this project, well done my friend.

1 Like

Thanks. As I said deck is still in production. I won’t provide it until I tried it. For the moment is base plate only :wink:

1 Like

Yeh I think I will only keep the one in front. About upside down I am not sure if it better when you ride that is straight or when you put on the table. Big dilemma :laughing:

2 Likes

Mountain board trucks have a different hole pattern predrilled, no?

1 Like

Possibile but this deck is design by me and will have standard holes pattern. Same for the hammock. To be compatible with the above listed truck hangers. Ah you mean if someone use with AT deck. Then I don’t know. If someone has the patter I can try to include it as well. Good idea!

1 Like

Mbs boards that use matrix trucks are the old school standard hole pattern. Trampa boards are different

3 Likes

Both of the schools are there. For trampa I would need the measure from the center circles. I will check whter cad files are available.

2 Likes

Pretty sure you’d have to widen the board side plate of the baseplate to accommodate trampa hole patterns.

If it is not too much than possible but Yeh I don’t want to make it to heavy

1 Like

At the end got caliber 2 truck from shops. I would need it anyway later on. They should be here in a couple of days. Then test them :wink:

Thanks to all the guys that offered me to send their trucks. Really appreciate.

2 Likes

Indeed need to find a tampa hole pattern. MBS is fine

image image

That what I found on CAD to compare it. Thanks @Riako for the first picture.

image https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/2/9/295ce2b3e708158e7fa7b52fa4751c0efb324f18.jpg Trampa posted this so I copied here. Just to be clear I don’t personally have a need for a trampa mounting option. Just trying to be helpful.

4 Likes

The trampa site has the dimensions for the trucks. Search for either of their MTB trucks and itll be in the description somewhere. Sorry I’m on my phone now, if not I’d have posted it here.

Im interested in a set btw!

Edit, Excess has already linked it above, woo

2 Likes

Sure no problem. I am just interested as well. If I interpret correctly the 5mm holes ar e for mounting. I will try to compare it. Thanks

1 Like

Pretty neat :wink:

I also checked the angle adjustment. The current model allows steps adjustments of about 5.5 degree in both the directions. I think is pretty good

The 5mm top holes are pre drilled in my trampa trucks but not my trampa decks. On the decks it’s the 6mm top holes that are pre drilled.

Maybe that’s changed though. My decks are a few years old

Yeh indeed if you check on the manual they say to drill the holes you need by following this schemes. I think if someone wants to use this deck then 2 extra holes is not a big deal. I am using the four 5mm holes showed in the pdf.

1 Like