Paris / Caliber2 adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers! :-) 2nd Round GB_Closes on 30/06/19

Just a bit of touch to make it sick. Still have to decide between front logo or side one. The logo is a hammock in a minimalist “One Piece style”. Once of my favourite manga :grin:

Hammockdu Aestetich_ Hammockd

For the kingpin I based on the one I use, I think it’s Venom… 70mm or 2.75 inch long, 9.42mm OD. Bolt size as picture, please check.if you all use another kingpin I will then change it.

1 Like

Haggy in caliber base plate

1 Like

That would be really nice. So probably they also fit :grin: Nice nice.

1 Like

I’m going to buy a set to find out :slight_smile:

1 Like

then I think we have already reach the threshold. I will wait few days in case someone else wants it and I will order them. I can’t wait! Ah no wait I need to test Caliber first ahahahaha Sorry I want them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can ship if really needed buttt im off next week, i could just bring it to you? Shipping might take longer as would be Friday that i would have time to go to the post

1 Like

AH yeh of course I thought you live far from Gent. Pm me and we can arrange it. thanks!

Hahani actually do, but my daily commute is 1.5h one way, so used to it and company car :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am sorry tha tyou have to drive that long!

@rey8801 hi Alessio: the Kahua truck fits the caliber baseplate…i think it will also fit the Paris baseplate…(@Riako do you have a Paris baseplate to test it out)?

2 Likes

You can flip the Paris v2 hanger in the baseplate already and change from a 50 degree to I think maybe 40.

that fantastic if with only one base palte can be use for multiple hanger. A lot of possibility I see for future builds :heart_eyes:

Yes I know. That how I used mine. They become 45 degree I believe. But for At deck or asymmetrical tails you need way more. They are rather extreme. I will make a simulation on the deck I am making.

1 Like

@rey8801 can you talk about the hammock deck? Are you making those available? Those renders have me hot to trot.

1 Like

It’s under production but for a deck I first want to have it, test it and then let you know if it is worth it or not. If it is crap I will tell you :grin: Anyhow is a 31inch maple deck. All this base plate story is for make that deck sick!

1 Like

The Kahua and TB218 hanger fit the PNL base plate, that also fit Paris hanger normaly, so I guess it’s good too yes… I can’t verify for Paris but we get closer ^^

With the 23° base plate + the MBS deck I got around 43° total

7 Likes

Nice, thanks for checking. 23 degree is actually what I need I guess. Then nice I hope this base plate can fit so many hangers. Then I will make sure that it fits Caliber hanger too and should be fine.

Damn! Kahua looks a really a nice truck

1 Like

According to the spreadsheet, it looks like caliber <-> paris with a pivot cup swap, not directly compatible. Caliber is directly compatible with nothing (except TB218).

Paris interchanges with Randall R-II.

1 Like

Yes that for a perfect fit you will need to swap the rubber piot cup, not a big deal. Since if you have caliber truck you porbably have the pivot cup too. Anyhow I made caliber hanger custom truck and they fit paris base plate, I never notice a different. the difference is like 1mm in length of the pivot on the hanger and maybe slighlty bigger diameter but nothing that once compress make a difference. At least to me.

2 Likes

Oh yeh…now I won’t sleep @Gerrycorrado please let’s try this caliber hanger :rofl:

MiniAT_AssemblyHammock3 MiniAT_AssemblyHammock2 MiniAT_AssemblyHammock

4 Likes