Edit: Read this forum Don't Email Nonsense to Enertion Support!
To sum it up
No one contact enertion unless it is extremely important!! If you have any questions create a new topic or search for the question because it has probably been answered somewhere on this website.
This is a quote of somthing that onloop said…
"I might come across like a total fuck wit by saying this…
BUT PLEASE STOP EMAILING US
- if you expect your order to ship the same day, or maybe next day - don’t order from us…
- if you don’t know how to build an electric skateboard don’t email us
- if you are wondering why we haven’t answered your email in a timely fashion don’t email us asking why.
- Don’t order then in a few days email us asking to cancel & refund… it just take up too much time. just don’t order.
- Don’t email us asking the date your order will ship, we cannot answer this questions accurately…
- We have over 300 orders to pack & send, we can only pack about 20-30 each day and we get between 10-20 each day, some parts run out of stock before the new parts arrive… it causes delays. We have no easy way of identifying what orders it will delay & we have no way to increase the speed at which parts get manufactured. It’s first in best dressed.
we get 150-200 emails every day, we cannot actually answer that many emails each day, at best maybe we could answer 100, but no orders would get packed.
we have a new born baby & my wife needs my help
I admit it, it’s a fucking mess. I hired staff to help, but unfortunately, i have had one staff member leave us, we are trying to hire more staff but it takes time.
PLEASE GIVE US A BREAK SO WE CAN GET BACK ON TOP"