ORDER NOW! 6374 SK3 sensored Motor's for group buy. 150, 170 and 190 kv. ROUND 3 ORDER NOW!

Aware. I’m only asking for an ETA given that I originally asked if they would arrive for the 20th June for my own logistics and he said they should.

"En route’ tells me absolutely nothing so I’d like to know where in the world they are so I can figure it out for myself. It is not a crisis if they don’t arrive on time, but I think it’s only right that I get a straight answer to the question.

1 Like

Patience is the name of the game. We all go through that at some point in time. Eventually they will get to you :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks for your input.

I’d still like to know where they are currently @barajabali as I’ll need to pay more shipping if they don’t arrive to my brother by the 20th.

1 Like

I doubt they’re in the US yet. I’m still waiting on the tracking but they shipped a few days ago.

1 Like

Ah. I totally understand where you are coming from now. Well. Good luck my brother. Time constraints really suck :disappointed:

1 Like

That’s all I needed to know. Thanks mate

1 Like

Yeehaaa!!! Just got my tracking. Thanks a lot @barajabali for doing this group buy! Looking very much forward to receive them! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! I think I’ll be doing another one soon enough.

2 Likes

image image

Who wants a round 2 in a few weeks? Man I love these motors. I will likely pick up an extra 4-6 motors in the next few weeks.

8 Likes

Thanks for getting it sent out so quick. Didn’t think we were going to make it! Awesome.

2 Likes

I might be interested…

For all the anxious ones, mine arrived today.

thanks bara!

2 Likes

Is there a difference between these and the ones hobbyking sells? I’m finding these motors for $89 each. I thought a group buy was supposed to be cheaper?

Lots of upgrades, read the first post or original thread.

These are sensored and have a keyway

This is a custom configuration different from retail products, so it’s not cheaper.

2 Likes

Got mine today (there was 2)! :heart_eyes: had to pay a small import fee of $28. All good!

Thanks a lot for doing this group buy @barajabali. It would not had been possible without you (No shit sherlock)

3 Likes

They look so good, my mouths watering. I want a pair too. Anyone got 2 190KV. Or new group buy?

Badass dude! Sorry about those stickers, I should have asked for them to remove them

1 Like

Thank for putting this together. They ended up being to big for my project, but they fit great on the Trampa, and the trampas fit on the project. Thanks again!

I’ve got 2 coming on Saturday (UK). I’m worried they may be too big for the mount. If they are, I’ll hit you up.

2 Likes