Orangatang Kegel 32,34,36,38,40,42,44 Tooth Pulleys STLs for 9mm,12mm,15mm Belts

You’d say more then, right?

Like I said, I cant really nail down a figure for you. I’ve got a set, the 1st set I ever printer, with 150km on them. They look exactly like they did when I printed them. I would NOT think they would be worn out at 300km with no issues at half that.

Alright, thank you!

No worries. Also, I have heard of people printing with nylon, but I think its too soft, at least from that limited examples I have seen.

I have 200 miles (320km) on my PETG pulley so far. Pulley is wearing very slowly and looks like it will hold up for a long time.

I printed the threaded version. Drilled and tapped it. I have to tighten the pulley bolts every so often.

PETG is easier to print than ABS and should hold up well in this type of application. Print it hot (230-250C) with a 70-80c bed and no fan. I did 80% fast honeycomb infill. Print slowly with PETG otherwise your extruder stepper may skip and u’ll get under-extrusion. Material is very thick.

PLA might get too hot in the summer heat or just from belt friction and distort/melt. Don’t know for sure.

I’m wondering if I should print the Basic Pulleys version or the Lock Nut Compatible Pulleys. Which one of this you guys prefer? Which one is better? Does it make a big difference go for the Lock Nut instead of the Basic?

Thanks.

If you don’t wan’t to tap the threads and/or use a glue, go for lock nut. I would go with lock nut version nevertheless.

I’ve got some miles on the PETG threaded version and they hold up well. Every 200 miles or so just check to make sure they are tight, and don’t strip them out over tightening (tighten by hand and feel). They hold up well with 10-32 coarse threads. Drill first then tap slowly by hand backing out every so often to clean off the plastic debris. If you tap using a drill you will likely melt the plastic with heat.

The nut version requires some grinding on square caliber 2 style trucks, so I haven’t tried them yet. If the nut holding area gets rounded over, there is no good way to tighten them, so it’s a horse a piece (drilling/tapping then possibly stripped threads on the basic version or grinding trucks and possibly stripping the nut holder on the nut version.) Both will get you riding though.

Did anyone experience a pulley that will not center with this 3D files? I printed 4 of these (the 32T pulleys) and each one of them is getting out of center when it spins, causing the belt to drive like crazy and go back and forth.

Can someone please share his success/failures with these pulleys? I might do something wrong here.

Any chance of getting the design files @JuniorPotato93? I want to convert them to metric M6 screws.