[ONGOING] LA/OC Group Rides & CicLAvia Events...SD rides too

Socal peeps up for an OC ride?!

Who’s up for a SD group ride? @Bobby @PatRocks @RedBaron @Arzamenable @Boardnamics

A few months back, me and @Bobby went on a group ride with the evolve crew and it was fun until my boosted ran out of charge. Paradise point got food and got a spot where we can all charge our boards. The ride is 12 miles on total and 6 miles 1 way. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I’m in 10chars

1 Like

I’m down but I’m still waiting for the haya to get here. Till then I’m boardless. Looks like atleast another week minimum.

1 Like

Maybe on the 25th?

1 Like

If nothong gets delayed shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

I’m ralling the troops for a Sunday funday run. This coming Sunday. I could make this too

2 Likes

Want to hear something funny? SoCal legend is hosting a group ride on the 25th, same exact route and everything

1 Like

1 Like

I respect joes hustle. Technically skilled, fast rider, just limited by hardware. Not a knock on those companies that shall not be mentioned either, (I have had 3-4 of their boards)

2 Likes

I’ve met him on multiple occasions and the guys nice, all the evolve guys are really. Their company’s just weird

I WILL, however, throw any evolve marked items into the fucking Pacific ocean if they make a scooter.

(Well aware of boosted and inboard descent into shit)

Aloha🤙

2 Likes

Im down onthe 25th… this Sunday is Mother’s Day but it will be awesome to meet up with the evolve guys.

2 Likes

I suppose I should do something about that. Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Next CicLAvia Ride Sunday, June 30, 2019 9am — 4pm CicLAvia—Mid City Meets Pico Union MidCitymeetsPicoUnionWeb