[ONGOING] LA/OC Group Rides & CicLAvia Events...SD rides too

let’s see what happens.

wtf do these weather forecasting nerds know about weather anyway (aside from being really accurate lately).

in the summer when the dodgers are playing, they shut that whole route down to prevent stadium parking but accessible to people. so we can hit that up without worrying about traffic.

summer can’t get here soon enough…

1 Like

That sounds like fun. We definitely need to plan some rides for this year

1 Like

something going on this weekend Mike?

@Jansen huh? Just Ciclavia event in LA. NOT going…instead I get to go to Chuck E Cheese if that what you wanted to join in on

wait, mike u comin up to LA on sunday for this?

Oh shit, lol, sorry, I thought there was one of these events this weekend you were going to LA for a group ride. HAHAHA. My B. Just got some new stuff from psycho’s house 2 nights ago so itchin to go ride around somewhere with some peeps. LMK if you wanna do one sometime soon even if just us or us and a couple buddies or something…

1 Like

LA / OC / SD People!!!

Joe (SocalLegend) just posted this. Come ride if you can make it!

Saturday March 16, 2019 1pm

2 Likes

I am down !!!

I won some shredlights on his last group ride!!! Damn, i may make the trip to this…

1 Like

ill be there!

1 Like

I am in. It’s 5 mins away from place lol

Hey!!! Im in that picture lol… that was the sd group ride

damn SF and all the Evolve people!

New Long Beach event posted by Edgar, LA Boosted Ambassador

2 Likes

Where do I sign up for this? I might be able to go…

1 Like

Just show up at the time and location…

2 Likes

Ok! Do you know if there’s any other rides happening in Long Beach/MB/Hermosa/Redondo any time soon?

1 Like

@DEEIF You plan one. Decide on a good safe route 10-15 miles (with a place to stop and charge if more) and post it in THIS thread.

Everyone who can travel within the LA/OC and SD area should be following this thread

4 Likes

A little young to make a GR… I can go to the close ones though ie the one on the 27th…

yes we need someone to make that happen, me and my no helmet buddy riding Santa Fe Dam this Saturday night tho.

2 Likes