[ONGOING] LA/OC Group Rides & CicLAvia Events...SD rides too

I should be able to join.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m new to the forums. You guys mind if I join with an electric unicycle? I dont have a eboard yet but im planning to learn how to build one. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

join all you want, but we will probably bore you to death.

@joeadams101 said he’s bringing his OneWheel

1 Like

Yooooo… il be in long beach this weekend so i will def plan to head down to this. 9 am at phils coffee still the meet up?

bored?? why? whats going on? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

just saying the EUCs are fast, long range and turns on a dime

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t seen the Boosted FB people mention a meet up spot, but it seems logical since its right next to a parking lot and also the start of the route

@Mikenopolis u still want the enertion pulleys?

1 Like

yeah, IF I see you damn it.

1 Like

2 Likes

I thought you would be with the 40 people I was with LOL.

@thisguyhere

Hey, Joe, do you have an extra focbox for sale?

My buddy shorted his lol.

nope, sorry, got rid of almost everything.

may have a fesc6 kickin around tho, not sure if that’d work?

Hey @psychotiller you got any used or new vesc-x or focbox you can sell or trade for the guy’s new one (when it arrives)?

1 Like

He still got a focbox working, but I don’t think he wants to run two different vesc.

Thanks for your time tho.

Looks like he has to run single motor Sunday.

I’m 75% in, I’ll know by Friday.

Btw, never did figure out my motor issue on my LaCriox. Got it home and it’s working fine…maybe you towing me at 20mph knocked some sense into it.

Ill be there. My wife will be riding the EVX and I was bringing the onewheel

1 Like

Cool. I thought it was the motor itself. Maybe recalibrate everything

It was the motor, not sure what changed. I am going to do a motor detection and recalibrate

Boys and Grills ! …slight off topic. I badly want to go as well…but is there anyone in LA who could help me out switching 4 dead cells in one of my packs ? My whole setup just died because of those bad cells. @psychotiller or anyone who could help …any chance to buy spare 4 x LG HG2 from you and use your spot welder for a second ? I suck shit at electronics or soldering but I could probably use @Titoxd10001 soldering iron to finish it off.

Image-1

1 Like