OllinBoardCo OM5065-200kv Sensored Motor

Do you have a diagram of the hole pattern ?

Plan on building mounts, and need to know the excact hole pattern?

Also is there a big difference in power between this 5065 and a 6354 ?

Where is OllinBoardCo based? Thereā€™s no address on your website at all. Why is that?

Hey @webst

You can find that info on our support page and our facebook page.

Our shop is near a town called ā€œTruth or Consequencesā€ in New Mexico, USA.

Thatā€™s a badass name for a city

2 Likes

The truth is Iā€™m looking for company in Europe, consequence of what would be not buying from you while still wishing you very best :slight_smile:

Hi @chaka Iā€™m trying to make a cable extension for the sensored wire and I just need to know the color coding pin out

Thanks

Black is ground and red is 5v, wire the remaining wires to h1-h3.

3 Likes

Will you have any 63mm motors chaka ?

In time we will have many different motor options.:wink:

1 Like

How much more consumption does a double use compared to a single motor ?

Did anyone actually confirm that these are the same motors that Evolve uses?

They have a higher kv winding so probably not compatible with an evolve esc.

Iā€™m curious because Iā€™m looking for a good motor that is currently shipping, the RSpec from Enertion isnā€™t in stock, and the one from HobbyKing seems so cheap. I want a quality motor. Any suggestions?

Depends on what you are trying to accomplish, esc capability, battery size and specā€¦ect. Our motors are great for dual diagonal builds or singles with more gear reduction. They have plenty of clearance and are very stealthy if that is what you are looking for. If you want top quality and price isnā€™t a barrier look into some Plettenber motors or some Kontronik outrunners.

I want a motor thatā€™ll get me up and down the hills of San Francisco with out issue. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking for. I want something of quality that wonā€™t fail on me. It would be nice if it is upgradeable to dual drive or diagonal which it seems like that one will.

2 - 63mm Motors and geared for torque would be your best bet .

If you are building a single drive you would need to be very careful with what gear ratio you choose. As I said previously, these motors are best used in a dual drive application. Speak with @trampa he has motors that are similar to Plettenber outrunners. Or get a large sk3. Big sk3 motors are wonderful on a single drive builds but they can cook an esc if it isnā€™t up to the task.

However you can have the most powerful motor in the world and it will only be as powerful as your battery pack will allow. There are many variables.

3 Likes

What are the dimensions for the slot on the motor shaft?

Would a 6s4p Li-ion battery be nice on this? Iā€™m looking for range rather than power.

@chaka Thanks for this motor. It is really peppy on my 10s4p single system. I went with your advice and built a 15/36 gearing on 80mm wheels. I am looking to change the motor mount screws and need to know the thread count. Is it 8/32 or something metric? Is there a standard across all esk8 motors? Iā€™m talking about the 4 screws that connect the motor to the motor mount. Thanks

1 Like