Ollin Popoca 90mm 78a Longboard Wheels

Yeah, just ignore the reference… It’s a rabbit hole you don’t wanna drive down :grinning:.

Yeah, I just got the run down from Jeramiah. Nope, nothing to do with that, been planning this sale for awhile now.

So $35 bucks for the popoca wheels. Yo I know what I’m spending some money on

4 Likes

That board is looking good dude.

1 Like

I’m still learning this new realm of DIYs. Wasted a good chunk of money on those cheap Chinese boards. I should have gone the DIY route. Lesson learned

Anyhow, I’m in the wheel selection portion of my DIY. I was going AT route but it has been a big PITA to look for wheel pulleys that would fit them. Then I stumble upon these gems. What pulleys would fit on these? I apologize for the newborn question.

These have Kegel cores, as do some orangatang wheels. I think there are a few others, maybe Boa?

Feel free to ask around, people here are generally very helpful. There’s also this thread for ‘noob’ questions. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Our wheels use Kegel type core so it is fairly easy to find adapters. First off, where are you located? International shipping can cost more than the pulleys so tell us where you are and we will be happy to help you find what you need!

3 Likes

Looking good on my spare deck, I gave my gal pal the second set I won in Vegas and installed them on her board this morning as well. They look and ride great and we both love the Poe-poca stickers :blush:20181119_093640

4 Likes

Love all the stickers haha

Board on point, especially with those wheels :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Cali. I’m buying two sets of those wheels.

I’ve narrowed it down to 36t 16t gearing. Now, I just need to figure out what belt to use (#t?). I prefer no less than 12mm in width.

Thanks for the help. Sorry for hijacking this thread.

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: came with all the stickers when I picked it up from craigslist so I just kept them and painted around it, also came with the ollin vesc which still runs after a year and a half of heavy abuse including rainstorms.

2 Likes

@pookybear Great! Lots of options for you, diyelectricskateboards has a good selection. They usually have things like pulleys in stock and ready to ship. We have a slightly more expensive adapter/pulley combo that will be available soon as a bolt on option but it will be a minute before it is available. It’s a modified version of the pulley from our “Revolver Drive”.

1 Like

Damn. I was hoping it’ll be out by the time I order those wheels. I’d rather consolidate my purchases on one website (yours) as oppose to buy from a gazillion different online stores.

1 Like

Welcome to eskate

The pulleys should ship to you within a week from TB if you do order from there. I just ordered them for these popocas and they slid in like butter, you’ll have them installed in 2 minutes and be out riding!

1 Like

Quick announcement! We just realized our shop is still set on Eastern standard time … A big plus for east coast builders but it also means the code will expire on eastern time or when our Black Friday stock runs out, whichever happens first. We set aside a few hundred sets for the Black Friday event so hopefully they will last but it might be a good idea to get your order in now if you want to catch this deal!

8 Likes

@chaka The code isn’t working for me. I’m on east coast could you take a look?

order placed! :smile:

2 Likes

How did you get it to work. The code isn’t working for me for some reason

1 Like

it worked fine for me aswell

1 Like