Ollin FreeRide Re-Curve

Also… they be lurkin and still nothin…Screenshot_20190125-170744_Samsung%20Internet

1 Like

@iKNOWaFATman lol :rofl: , I literally just logged back in, wrote one PM and BAM, you noticed. Maybe I should be flattered…

7 Likes

ROFL! :joy::joy:

1 Like

@DerelictRobot you’re pretty dense, reading comprehension seems to escape you.

I did not ask for an update on my order, I did not whine about anything. I asked for an update on the progress of this project. This was the original thread started to document the development of the FreeRide DIY offering.

Are you a backer of this project? If not, step off your soapbox and away from the keyboard.

4 Likes

Says the guy who joined last October lol :joy:

6 Likes

:rofl:

10 char

Because people can definitely only ever have one account.

holy_shit_keegan_michael_key

Oh yeah, I’m a pretty dumb guy.

I’m just saying based on how many times you’ve repeated the same question in here, it comes across as privileged and a tad whiney. That’s my opinion, it isn’t necessarily true to your reality. Sorry if it upsets you. I’m certainly not upset.

Well good for you for taking the time out of your day to enforce the forum rules that don’t apply. If only we had more people like you around here!

2 Likes

My bad, I didn’t realize this was not a thread started by a vendor about a product they develop/sell.

Please don’t mistake my opinion of your shitposting to be enforcement. I’ve got no say here.

2 Likes

@Eboostin, I sent you a PM with an update moments before we left for Barrett Junction knowing that it would be days before we got back. I’m sorry you thought my response was “generic”, next time I’ll try and throw in some flare. I did not respond to your last two PMs (which I will shortly) because we were at Barrett Junction…which you knew.

When I came on the forums I let everyone know that I cannot be on here very often but that I would try my best to be on here as much as possible. So if you PM me or tag me and I do not respond, it’s because I’m not on here. If anyone wants to reach us and wants a response quickly then they need to contact us through proper channels, the best way is through an email from the contact page on our website or a phone call like we received from @Eboostin today. Sorry we missed your call @Eboostin, I heard your message and will be writing you soon.

@deucesdown, this is a completely false accusation. I’ve PM everyone who has contacted me and even made a few updates on this very thread. We have been away from home/ the shop for a good month, only stopping at home long enough to do laundry and repack the camper…so not as many updates.

As far as updates go: We managed to ship a couple out prior to leaving for Barrett Junction. We are now back in the shop working hard. Jeramiah is finishing the lamination on the next few decks so more people should have them in their hands soon.

12 Likes

Hahaha perfect timing.

1 Like

@OllinBoardCompany Thank you for the update on the boards!

I didn’t want to discuss details of specific orders in here but since it was brought up, by “generic” I meant that there was no info pertaining to my order. One of the PMs I sent was last Friday asking if mine was one of the ones that shipped pre-Barrett Jackson. The other was today when I hadn’t heard back to the PM I sent last Friday.

This wasn’t meant to be accusatory at all so I apologize if it came across that way. I’m a big Ollin supporter (I have 10 of your VESCs (6 of which were purchased directly from you), a few antisparks and now this board order) so I was hoping for a bit more communication since we are now two months past the promised delivery date.

I’ll keep a look out for your PM, have a great weekend!

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

CandidVariableCapeghostfrog-size_restricted

4 Likes

2 Likes

I humbly apologize. I’m a big fan, and am really glad you’ve come back, and are selling diy components again.

4 Likes

He is baiting you! And you took the hook, line and sinker!

Just get back on topic with the decks

1 Like

Having just read through the last 20 or so messages, I realize this is probably a futile question currently… but any news on when the next batch of decks will be available for sale?? Please be gentle in the replies, haha. :wink:

You can’t make up your mind can you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just start building, because there always will be a better setup. Just a bit of bantering.

3 Likes