Ollin 5065 200kv

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but these are basically being given away…

http://www.ollinboardcompany.com/product/om5065-200kv

2 Likes

Jeez that is a good price! They’d be great for a 10s setup right?

saw these about a week and a half ago. would be perfect for 10s. just a bit small for my tastes :yum:

1 Like

Those look just like the racerstar motors I have and that is basically the same price I got mine for but in the US.

1 Like

These aren’t being given away until they’re $19.99. Because then I’m down for 2. Until then, the kv is too high for me

It’s the same as Racestar right? So you can have them cheap with 140KV.

1 Like

If they arrive and don’t get lost in Chinese customs. And if so, you’ll still wait a month for them. Ask me how I know

Ok, understand. I’ve got them from Banggood and never pay any customs. Time… I agree but can’t have everything :wink:

They look great,

Wish i saw them before buying my Keda,

Edit: Wait over 30$ shipping, No regrets with my keda.

1 Like

You can get the racerstar from Ali express eBay or bangood and probably not have the shipping. I ordered my racerstar pulleys from Ali express and they were here the next week.

The Ones from ebay seem great but they can not handle a lot of wattage.

The issue I have with these racerstar style motors is they have a weird bolt hole spacing that is in between the larger and smaller hole squares on a “normal” esk8 motor. So unless you have fairly open design on the mounting holes, you’re SOL

Sometimes when ordering from banggood, or any Chinese place, you have to wait over a whole month just for a refund because your motors got lost in Chinese customs. Ask me how I know.

Only use Chinese places if you don’t value your time or if you’re reselling them.

1 Like

I ordered x2 of the Ollin 5065 200kv motors. Im looking to build a lightweight cruiser, no huge torque or top end, just something to mall crawl with. This may be just the thing to keep some weight down.

EDIT: I also ordered a set of Popoca wheels, Im a little iffy on these but we will see how they stack up against flywheels. Im sure they will be good, just wonder if they are as good.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see your opinion about those wheels :nerd_face:

1 Like