Old Snowboard into a new deck

I was thinking of a similar idea , Im at the snow at the moment and in my lodge there all these 90s skis. Im thinking of lamenting them all together and making some flexy deck. :beers:

@Chris_KP where you at? I was down in Perisher a couple days ago.

1 Like

So, I was out mowing my front lawn, and I found an old Cadillac! Thinking about fixing her up and getting the old girl running again. :laughing:

1 Like

Hahahha

:snowboarder:

Yeah man perisher in a lodge next to telemark tbar.

Sims. that’s some OG shiz right there

hey is that shot from the automatic camera near yabbie flats? if it is its pretty cool. I hit that a few times last season. I’m heading down again on the 14th

yeah lol, Im leaving in a couple of days on the 13th would have been cool to meet up and talk about some esk8 stuff.

Hey dudes, @lowGuido and @Chris_KP, can you please stop posting those bloody snow sports pictures. Summer has finally arrived here in Switzerland with temperatures of 30 degrees Celsius after months and month with rain and I would like to stay focused.

And if you don’t stop you will feel my revenge when I dig out some old pictures… Now that should worry you!!!

@PB1 just let us Aussies have a little fun on the tiny little patch of snow that we get here in Oz for maybe 8 weeks of the year :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

3 month season compared to what a 7-8 month season :confused:
dont think you can really talk man. plus 30 degrees hahahaahahah mate we get temps up to 43 degrees

@lowGuido if I remember correctly that little patch of snow is not that small. I skied Thredbo, Falls Creek and crazy Mt. Buller. Looong time ago. Still have very fond memories.

@Chris_KP, sure, fully aware. Tuesday will be 21 degrees, and this is our summer…

Actually I just wanted to start a war in order to get an excuse to post some pictures…

Small in comparison to Northern hemisphere

Some say that size doesn’t matter, haha…

Enjoy the snow, fellows!!!