Official TRAMPA DIY build thread - Street and Urban Carve

Hey Frank, what’s the best saw to cut this material? A metal or a fine wood saw?

1 Like

I went with a very fine metal one.

Fine saw with triangular teeth.

Do I have a cardboard model if I buy a TRAMPA battery tray?

You get the solid tray, just follow my thread if you want to use it this way.

Frank

Any change that the enclosure could be made a little higher ? With the bestech BMS, it’s a little tight. Same goes for the focboxes. Not much Air between enclosure and focbox / BMS

You could drop in a riser. 6- 8mm thick strip of plastic or wood. We bang on a new product.

Frank

Thats not an option for me. Sounds promessing with a new product :smiley:

Looks like somebody already has the new wheels :slight_smile:

9 Likes

that’s what I neeeeeed !

1 Like

…on chrome hubs.

Frank

2 Likes

OMG !!! in front of le Moulin Rouge !

Frank I believe in you, make it possible :innocent:

1 Like

soon its winter, frank, do something!!! :smile:

3 Likes

I see everybody riding those gummies and none are for sale. Do we have a date or anything on these? Please PM me the secret url to order them… I wont share.

4 Likes

I like… big… WHEELS and I can not lie!

half november has raced by @trampa, what is the latest on those beautiful wheels Frank?

3 Likes

Are you plugging the Sunkko into a socket on a radial circuit?

If not and it is on a final ring circuit (aka ring main), then you should be using a 32A MCB. 16A are typically used on lighting circuits.

@trampa Hey Frank, in the HS11 deck, what’s the width in narrowest part in the center? And would this deck work with the gummies or it would sit to low in the ground becouse of the higher mounting points?

The slimmest part? I have to look that up myself. About 200mm. I’m back in Berlin on Sunday. Holidays… Gummies will work a treat.

Frank