Official RipTide Sports Custom eSk8 Tunnel Riser "Group Buy" [Completed]

I am sending some test samples to someone that knows what they are doing regarding the electronics…I am not that guy.

1 Like

Hmm I’m really liking that transparent jello color. Can that be a color option? Like a transparent red?

1 Like

Please check the first post

1 Like

Hmm I don’t know how it got passed me, but for some blind reason when I ordered, I seriously thought they were solid opaque color and not transparent. Silly me. It’s like the colors shown on the screen weren’t registering in my mind. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Black is the only solid color we are doing

1 Like

Looking good Brad, I like the look of the channels to the deck myself, baseplates often have a sharp edge :frowning:

1 Like

I like the look of the 6 hole mounting pattern on those arsenal trucks Brad, does that mean the base plate is longer than a std riser/baseplate?

1 Like

Yes, that is fairly common The Arsenals actually have 12 holes in the base plates

1 Like

yeah! me dumb-dumb :clown_face: not sure how I only got to 6… I do have one hand/wrist strapped atm, I must have run out of fingers :joy: :rofl:

What length hardware are you using for these?

1 Like

+14mm/+.55inch…

1 Like

Ok thank you

Probably should have just looked at schematic :grinning:

The ones i used in the picture are 1.75" (44.5mm) and they are too long, for the deck i am using 1.375 would be ideal. As a general rule, add what @Cobber said to what you are using currently (“14mm or .55”)

1 Like

so if you are running inch and a 1/4, get inch and 3/4 (+1/2 inch)

1 Like

I will but I’m also adding those x prices from one of the other threads to give my trucks more support through a drop through so I can have more clearance, so I’ll have to see about those too

Have a search on the x thing topic, I just did a quick search and got 3mm? but I didn’t read through the posts… Load the topic then do a search checking the “search this topic” box :wink:

I’m probably just going to add 3/4 because my current hardware is long enough but almost no left Over threads so I’ll give myself some excess

2 Likes

Is there an estimate for when these will be ready and shipped

If all goes to plan initially Brad was looking to ship the 4th week in June, but Brad is ahead of schedule (as long as testing goes smoothly) and has mentioned he might even be able to start shipping in the 3rd week of June.

TLDR: end of the month…

1 Like