Official RipTide Sports Custom eSk8 Tunnel Riser "Group Buy" [Completed]

I got that, remove the 18 from the end and it works.

1 Like

It was a early error I picked up because I copied content from another topic. Was fixed immediately.

1 Like

In for 2. Thanks!

2 Likes

what about a eu gb as the shipping makes it very exspansive

2 Likes

@stormboard1 Shipping will be:

So that is $14-$23.00, for the risers and Brad will cover any extra shipping if you want to buy any extra RipTide swag.

That said If you get a group together and want a common shipping location, I’m sure Brad would be ok with that. We will just have to see what the shipping will calc. out to as it might be different to above.

@cobber @Alphamail thanks I’m in. I bought an uncomfortable amount of other stuff too…

3 Likes

Yeah, Brad will work it out at time of quoting delivery, the stoke on this deal is high!

Thanks for you support Bro!

I wish so much that other vendors and business owners in the skate industry were like Brad, this guy is a class act. Others should be taking notes…no seriously…I’ve never met a more honest, transparent and accessible mind behind these products, no wonder his stuff is the best, like duh…he listens too…

3 Likes

In for 2. Not sure what I am going to use them for yet but supporting a great company is a good enough reason to figure that out later. Thanks for organizing @Cobber!

4 Likes

We really appreciate the great response we have gotten from the eSk8 community for this community designed product! The 3d resin printed parts are complete and are being shipped as we speak so I expect to have them mid next week. Once they are here, I will make the molds and produce some test parts to abuse as we do with new parts to test for integrity and to insure the parts will do what we are asking them to do. If they pass our tests, we go into production and begin shipping parts in the desired colors, if they do not pass we will cross that bridge if we come to it. Assuming all is good we are relying on all of you to provide feedback both good and bad as we stand behind what we make and with your help, we will make it right! Stay tuned here for updates with pictures as we progress.

11 Likes

I’ve ordered but after I paid with PayPal but after the website went back to the beginning and asked for payment choice again. My PayPal has been charged but I’ve not received any other confirmation email. PayPal Invoice ID: #16652 Just wanted to check and make sure everything went through OK or if my pre order got lost.

2 Likes

To Germany? All good!

1 Like

Yup that’s the one. Thanks heaps for the confirmation.

1 Like

Dammit in FTW ordered

3 Likes

Emerald Isle?

That’s right Brad, they are going to a peninsula off a peninsula in Kerry when ready, Irish Gold Coast

1 Like

ordered one in black.

cheers

2 Likes

Ordered 2…very excited for these and for being part of production of a brand new project!

2 Likes

Two ordered. Hope they can remove some vibrating from my ride.

1 Like

Not what they are designed for but perhaps there will be an effect. PM me if you would like to explore some ideas to dampen the vibration.

1 Like