Official RipTide Sports Custom eSk8 Tunnel Riser "Group Buy" [Completed]

BLACK BLUE GREEN ORANGE PURPLE RED YELLOW

18 Likes

Link to stuff when you get them online :grimacing: Esk8Squad will share the info

2 Likes

I made a mistake today that may turn out not to be a mistake on the Black color…I made it transparent and it looks really elegant. Pictures after curing.

13 Likes

I defo want in on that mistake please! DIBS lol

3 Likes

Transparent black sounds good to me.

3 Likes

Yep. I’m good with that black. It looks great.

3 Likes

You can have either opaque or translucent black, just let us know when we contact you and we will make the more popular version the default when we put on our website.

14 Likes

That looks like a happy mistake

6 Likes

Smoky black… I like it!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah translucent all the way for me. Now if I decide to go with lights in them they’d light up too with them being black.

1 Like

Yay, got email confirmation from riptide :heart_eyes:. I’ll go with solid black coz i think translucent looks more interesting in colors :yum:

2 Likes

Damn, I have to decide what colors I want. I really want to get some colored ones, but want a matching front. I know this has been mentioned before, but…

I know, I know, I could use 2 tunnel risers, but that seems kind of pointless just to match colors.

@Alphamail was this project successful enough to do a run of front risers with no tunnels so we can color match a bit easier? If so I want to get some of those luscious colors, if not I will grab some black…

Shit, analog skaters who need some 1/2" risers would buy them up as well. They look so much more intriguing than your run of the mill black offerings that most companies offer.

Just a thought.

1 Like

I realize this may be counterintuitive but the solid riser will cost more to be 3d printed in high resolution since they charge by volume of resin used as well as time. The part made out of premium urethane will cost more also because it will use 30 to 35% more material per pour so it will be more expensive than the Tunnel version

3 Likes

I figured since I already need a 1/2” riser for the front and back that I would just buy two that match. Just a couple bucks more to support this awesome project and have the colors match was worth it for me.

4 Likes

I just got a tracking number for mine. Can’t wait to use these. I also love Riptide. Got advice from this community. Took said advice. Then made the product! Fast!!! I hope to see more in the future as I have my wallet open to this company. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If i wanted to get some pivot cups, anyone know off hand what size wowgo trucks use? @Alphamail , could I give you the inside and outside caliper dimensions, and you would be able to recommend something that would fit based on that?

2 Likes

@Aleks maybe re-post this question to Brad’s bushing help topic bro so we can keep all his answers in one place to make it easier for people to search through down the track (and maybe after a while the info will be there to save Brad some time).

1 Like

imagetheyyyy came

8 Likes

mine too, and thank you for the extra fancy red one!

4 Likes

only thing is the bolt supplied with risers is just about 5mm too short to use with hummies cutout deck + surfrodz

0718182121a

2 Likes