Official RipTide Sports Custom eSk8 Tunnel Riser "Group Buy" [Completed]

I was going to make the male plugs, not the mold out of Aluminum since they would cost about the same as 3d printed parts in the quality I was looking for. Upon further research I found companies using the same machine and resin, the same job was quoted from $500 on the low end to $1500 on the high for exactly the same quality. Did a couple of test runs for quality and found someone I could work with, so now we can launch more of these projects faster with our new source. We pulled the trigger on this project before we had the MOQ to show good faith in the eSk8 world.

13 Likes

The first parts are in the oven, now the wait - 16 hours

5 Likes

Thanks for the updates @Alphamail. It is fun to see the process.

1 Like

Demolding:

13 Likes

Just caught this thread. GB still open?

1 Like

Yes, it will be open until the product is listed on our website after they pass testing

Will you be making them in black too?

1 Like

Yes, Black has been the most requested, I wanted the clear first do be able to see and how much deformation occurs during use.

1 Like

Read through to the bottom of the 1st post @BoostedBuilder, there is a example picture at the end of the post that has examples of what colours RipTide pour in.

How will the cables be routed through, I don’t see any channels except for maybe through the middle.

and bingo was his name-o

2 Likes

your motor wires enter through the large channel on the short side of the riser, then turn 90 degrees left/right towards the motors. There is also a small channel that faces front rear on the board so you can install a LED light if you like?

simples

3 Likes

Just ordered 2pcs in orange and some krank bushings :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Mounted for testing, one is mounted with the slots against the deck, the other is mounted slots against the truck:

9 Likes

Mmmmm Jello

2 Likes

As long as they don’t act like it…

3 Likes

He’s on to something though, they look tasty.

2 Likes

Sherry trifle needs to be a color option, looking good Brad

These are looking amazing! Can’t wait to throw them on my build! Thanks for supporting the community here!

1 Like

where are all your electronics???

1 Like