Official RipTide Sports Custom eSk8 Tunnel Riser "Group Buy" [Completed]

Just paid for two. Hope I’m not too late.

2 Likes

willl these still be available wednsday :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We will continue to honor this group buy until the product hits our website if that is OK with everyone

7 Likes

Awesome Brad, was going to pm you & discuss before committing. Had a harrowing day at work, staff ill…

1 Like

So it begins with making the female mold.

13 Likes

Looking good Brad! Are we going to get process pictures along the way?

1 Like

Yes, I think that would be cool

4 Likes

Is it still possible to get some? I hope it’s not too late!

1 Like

No worries, go for it!

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more :sunglasses: :+1:

@Erodrellyn jump on in mate, just follow the directions above re purchasing a gift certificate from www.riptidesports.com

Great, might go on the bushing help thread since I need some bushings too. I have heard great things from this community about riptide’s great line of products.

4 Likes

I don’t know how to explain it exactly @Erodrellyn, Recently I changed out (up-graded to RipTide) all my Ronin bushings/tubes in my Ronin Katanas. They are set up directional with split angle/rake & width. On my Ronin bushings they would dive but it was kind of a bit wooden and then push me back up. The center was also less defined, which made them feel lively but also they needed more effort to control. Now running matching Riptide Krank tall barrels all round with Riptide pivots I’m running flat washers front and back and just controlling the bushings with “krank”-nut pressure. The result is I have a better center and a deeper turn (now i’m using all the bushing), it’s like I’m riding on gel, I can react fast but there is consistent and predictable feedback and the excess rebound is gone and I can control my lean angle better. On my regular run I have a off camber corner that turns from down hill to up hill and my old bushings would always spit me in to the gravel off line (off the apex) if I hit it with any momentum soon as I hit any gravel. It doesn’t happen anymore. Somehow now I have more lean, no wheel bite, more control, a better center and combined with the “In-Side” footstop even in the rain bombing DH I feel confident :dark_sunglasses: :rocket:

TLDR: I can’t promise Brad can do this for everyone but now my boards have a more stable center, greater stability at speed and feel more carvey.

3 Likes

I went for it last night. Thanks guys!!! These looks great!

2 Likes

Awesome Bro

1 Like

Hopefully third try is the charm!

10 Likes

It was!!!

9 Likes

Is there a confirmation for these I bought the gift certificate and got an email saying completed. How do I know that my order is confirmed for the risers

1 Like

I thought you going to make a mould out of aluminum or etc that you needed pre-order that much.

All good @bplatoff, I have it right in front of me

1 Like

Ok thank you

1 Like