Official Esk8Squad logo shirt - Esk8 or Die

Dry of course :laughing:

150ish grams and about 75kg with the teenage girl inside it.

1 Like

I would be down for 1 if the “esk8 or die” thing wasn’t on there… It’s a bit much for my conservative British tastes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

In US everything is bigger. They even have special “European size” condoms.

I’m not even certain that’s a joke :smiley:

This is where I think this thread goes sideways hahH

2 Likes

@Michaelinvegas would you mind if I use your design to make some stickers? For free of course :smile:

Hitting up the NYC guys. Probably going to be a bunch :grin:

This. Not sure if my wife would be down with the “or die” part either.

1 Like

What do the colors look like can we get some pics

How about just “ESk8 Life” or “Eat, Sleep, ESk8, Recharge, Repeat” or something like that?

I think the reason why @Michaelinvegas did esk8 or die is because of the age old skater mantra of skate or die. Basically meaning they will skate till they die

1 Like

5 Likes

I’ll take one! I agree w others that the “esk8 or die” could be a separate shirt/logo . But honesty the shirt could say “Jamie is a dorkl” and I’d still buy it you know I’m gonna get every squad tee!

6 Likes

I want to see what the blue and green looks like but deff going to have to get one.

as in all the locations? I only have the one from my county, I’m planning to dump all my older t-shirts and replace them with esk8 shirts, I’ve got the NYC eboarding and BAESK8 so far

3 Likes

I want the biggest size you do so I can chuck it over my armour and look like an NFL line backer

3 Likes

It works with or without…same as @treenutter I’ll be getting one no matter.

The logo is excellent… The variations can fill our clothes racks any time…lol

esk8 flying carpets

esk8 transport

esk8 only

esk8 ban all others

esk8 future now

esk8 rollers

esk8 never late

esk8 yes you arse hat :rofl:

esk8 cool running

esk8 groundswell

esk8 torque