Official Esk8Squad logo shirt - Esk8 or Die

People have been bugging me… so here it is (Logo and letting may change slightly)

image image

We do have a shirt store with spread shirts, but it can get kind of pricey for a shirt especially if it’s simple.

So, today I present the Esk8Squad - Esk8 or Die Tee

Comes in kid sizes, MENS & LADIES SIZES xs, small, medium, large, XL, XXL & XXXL

It will all be white lettering, but you have a choice of Blacl, White, Red, Green, Blue T-shirts.

How much? USA :us: Includes shipping 1- $20 each 2- $18 each 3 or more-$17 each

International pricing will be the same, but there will be an additional charge for cost of mailing. . If you are interested, please post below

Thanks

12 Likes

Any chance of it without the “Esk8 or die” on the bottom? Your logo is dope, not sure I want to die on work days though.

9 Likes

Lol that is possible

2 Likes

Sweet, are you going to be listing it somewhere or selling directly from here?

Right here. Spreadshirts is great but, the added costs per item sucks…so, for now Ill be doing just for you guys. Then move to something more broad.

1 Like

I’ll just have to make sure your shirt sizes can encompass all of my testosterone fueled muscular bulk.

If you have a blank shirt brand in mind it might be good to post the name here or the sizing chart in your main post. I wear a US size small and a UK size large :smiley:

2 Likes

Good idea… its a standard US size shirt, nothing funky like ordering and XL so that it equals a US Medium hahha

1 Like

I wear a us xxl and a uk “you should be dead”.

4 Likes

Where one size up I believe?

“I wear a us xxl” you’ve lost some weight …:joy:

1 Like

@dareno just got wrecked

2 Likes

You’ve all lost me I’m a perfect physical specimen.
From the nipples up, and the hips down.

just ignore the middle bit

7 Likes

If you can see your toes…its all good…lol

2xl please…:+1:

4 Likes

got big feet

2 Likes

Hey I’m right there with ya boys, 2xl for me as well! I’d want a black and a green one most likely!

2 Likes

When i picture in my mind the perfect t-shirt i see this

IMG-20181114-WA0005

IMG-20181114-WA0006

if i picture it at night i see this instead…

IMG-20181114-WA0007

IMG-20181114-WA0008

6 Likes

Poor kitty

2 Likes

Awesome is the mens the ring spun cotton or the tri blend? And since it is the one color I am guessing it is screen printed

1 Like

If anyone feels like organizing an EU group buy i am in. Shippings+taxes will kill me otherwise

How much does 1 shirt weight?

I think we can put 1-2kilos for 35$ to Croatia, maybe to something closer to us even cheaper

Wet or dry? Hahaha