Carvon Discussion

I have been waiting since his first kickstarter campaign. I paid $1,059.00 for the EVO on March 31, 2017 and still have not received anything. Because this was so long ago, a credit card charge back will not work. I don’t know what to do at this point…pretty sure I’m screwed.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why he do this? because he have a great product with the exo pro. maybe is something wrong and he have problems with the production and search for a solution at the moment?

The problem is that even if you have your purchase…your unlikely to get service if it isn’t working correctly.

I felt just like you a month ago. He was talking with me by phone, and I even went by his shop/home to show him the issue. Once he knew I had left town he started ignoring me all together. When I found out he hadn’t sent out the XL order we transferred to @sandervandenhurk I asked him in text if he would please contact him. I have screenshots of several texts saying yes I’ll contact him right away…

Long story short, getting the product in hand might not be the end of it.

1 Like

Is jerry burning us or what? i dont get why he cant just say this is the problem this is the solution and this is the timeline…ffs

1 Like

This is what Scammers do… Not sure what else to call it

yes everyone would unterstand when he have problema with production or something, he must only talk to us. i think not that he do his buisniss away :hear_no_evil: carvon is a really great system for full urethan driving.

Small claims accepted the case. I’m assuming he’s just not going to show up because it’s pretty open and shut.

Unfortunately this isn’t the first time I’ve had to seek legal assistance in the esk8 market. IMO these companies don’t start up with bad intentions. I think that with no business experience they soon find themselves over their head. Rather than pay back the customers, the money gets used to try to save their sinking business. Eventually he’s going to cut his losses and leave with whatever he can. His actions are a huge obvious red flag.

2 Likes

Finally got time to use my SDXL! Is the adapter in SDXL for ABEC core or clone core? (AFAIK its clone core) I’ve been trying to use it for my MBSs and they aren’t fitting IMG_20190219_173305 IMG_20190219_173317

1 Like

The adapters are meant for clone cores. Some people had luck putting heat shrink on some of the prongs for a snug fit. I think most people had to buy genuine Abec adapters from @PXSS

Wait I thought MBS are using Clone cores? Are they using ABEC cores instead?

I believe the MBS wheels are clone cores. What do you mean by the adapters not fitting? Are they too loose and the wheel wiggles around on the axle? Or is it just really tight when you try to get them on? The clone adapters that came with my XL’s were too loose on genuine abec’s. When I got proper adapters, however, it took a lot of force to get the wheel all the way on the adapter. So if it’s too tight then it could be you just need to push harder, or it’s possible jerry started sending out xl’s with Abec core adapters which I doubt, but who the hell knows what he’s up to.

3 Likes

The spokes are larger than the holes in this case As you can see chamfer could not be seen through the core holes. 610309191

If you got one of the last motors I believe they came with abec 11 adapters. He did that because @PXSS made ones that he should have in the first place and I think finally felt forced to do the same. Instead of recommending to use heatshrink which wasn’t his idea either and doesn’t work for using abec 11 wheels to fit on the clone core adapter.

3 Likes

Pm if you’d be interested in swapping adapters. I have the clone ones that I don’t need

1 Like

I have 2x sets of @PXSS adapters that I actually don’t need - Jerry just asked me what wheels I was going to use and made the correct adapters for them in the first place.

PM me if you want them :slight_smile:

Carvon xl spot for sale

1 Like

It be great if there’s an unused clone core adapter in the Australia

I wouldn’t advise using force as it becomes really really hard to take the wheels off the adapter. I was given the 3 spoke adapter for the Abec core.

Just put some 107’s on there and they slid on much easier. Not sure why the 97’s I had were so tight.

SDV4 are 115kv I’m pretty sure. I would only be using 90 or 97s at most on a dual drive board.