Carvon Discussion

I am kind of sorry to read this : “I mean like Amazon and Ebay. We are selling them. Tbh, **I’m not worried about the guys here in the forum.” I understand we are not its main problem maybe at the moment, but he should show a little of respect for those who believe in him from the start !! :angry: This kind of sentence make me lose confidence… 2 years I have paid on kickstarter as well, some are talking about contacting Federal commision trade on kickstarter comments. @LEVer Could we get a new realistic deadline ? what is the plan for your company in the future ? :confused:

You’re reading this out of context. He was discussing competition at that point, not customers.

1 Like

Ok thanks a lot for your explanation ! I was really disappointed :roll_eyes: Glad I was wrong

1 Like

I don’t think you’re wrong mate, he just didn’t outright say it :wink:

2 Likes

I have my suspicions on the issue. His current goal is to sell the future EXO complete boards, completely made in China. Factories require money to get started so his (our) money is probably tied up there. If/when the EXO Board sells, THAT profit/money will fund the drives and boards owe to the people in this thread.

Again, this is all speculation. My EXO Pro money is just a loan at this point. I paid in cash(check) at the Torrance SCPD2 event. He has (or had) no intention to scam people, but his lack of communication has turned into a very scammer-esk behavior which is sad. I’ve gotten three speed drives from him, the EXO pro is the only things missing from him at this point.

8 Likes

I have a speed drive also. I love his work…amazing drives But when told a half dozen time your drives are coming this week it and never get a tracking sent and then try and find out if they are even sent or not is very frustrating. then you see people buying them on his site and getting them days after isn’t very nice either…I think he should just be fulfilling order properly in proper order.this is not practical business THIS would be a KEY START to a proper business AND STAYING IN TOUCH DOES WONDERS…this back and forth for year now and months in between with no communication is seriously ruining him slowly but surely…

3 Likes

WAIT you havent received your two exo drives you ordered in the group buy? WTF

Man I remember how excited you were to get your order in. Hope you get them soon

2 Likes

I’m in the exact same boat and I ordered two

Anyone in his area willing to stop by his office and see what is going on? Doesn’t seem like we have any other way of getting an update.

2s8m5z

4 Likes

@Indiegogo_exo have YOU gotten yours yet?

No, I resigned myself. Hopefully the weather is bad, even if I had it i could not use it

But when I will have it you will be the first who I tell it:wink:

I’m in europe but I would love that!!!

I had a slither of hope when you told me you were receiving the board and you were number 25.

I had hope too when they gave me the tracking number

2sals1

6 Likes

Dreadful business practices, no excuses literally. I can tell a lot of very reasonable people who are still being reasonable parted with a significant amount of money and are left with no way out or communication of any kind. Kind of makes alextech look like really small fry.

That’s being nice, truthful and not vendor bashing

What makes it even worse is every time he shows up here with angry excuses, he’s got a bag of fuck-you in tow.

Seems like a good strategy to garner $$$ to start-up without actually fulfilling the people who started you off in the early days.

If anyone has a shot of getting their money back via the card issuer I’d go that route, but I’m seeing people from 2 years ago…incredible!

18 Likes

I was this close to buying in the group buy but with his shady practices, id decided to wait.

At this point he should be banned from the site. Its full on scam mode. Giving updates once every few month and still not fulfilling orders is a scam period. He comes here drums up hope then bounces again. Also the fact he came to drum uo more money by the group buy but not send out IGG OR Kickstarter is clear and simple.

7 Likes

I’m still waiting for these two TD drives. 4 to 6 weeks he said …six months later nothing but I see alot of ppl riding these drives in the thread after purchasing threw his site long after us in the group buy he sold alot in the last couple months. This is bullshit. Ppl need to band together out there get a big lawyer a sue his ass. Or go for a mob visit do it the old school way.

5 Likes