Carvon Discussion

Any word on the evos?

any word on Revos?

I’ll third that comment, any word on the EVOs? I wonder how my $1750 has been used.

I asked them to give me a Landyatchz Evo 38" as they aren’t available in the market anymore and I know that’s what they use for the EVOs .They said they have them but they’re all gonna be used for the EVOs. I believe they’re working on them right now.

Does anyone know the baseplate angle on these? I would measure it but I dont want to take my setup apart…

50 degrees

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the kegel adapters on the exoboards website fit the xl speed drives?

1 Like

What about the normal speed drives as well? I just got some caguamas for Xmas.

@Saturn_Corp @kylem21 No they don’t fit guys the torque drive (exo drive) is different . But @PXSS has designed a multi purpose for the speeddrive XL drive and exo drive adapters for kegel and seismic wheels. I really want the different choices of 85mm speed vent wheels over the kegel for my speed drive…

1 Like

I am busy with family over the holidays but I’ll get back to it as soon as I get back home after new years!

2 Likes

Any chance I could swap a pair of the Abec adapters I received for some kegel ones? They’re unused and I’ll pay for the difference in production cost and shipping (:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry. I don’t have any need for them. Reach out to the group and see if anyone would like them. Worst case scenario I can 3D print you some pulleys for it and you can keep them for belt drives.

Actually! I think there was one person who didn’t manage to pay on time. Let me PM them, maybe you can sell them to him! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I understand, appreciate it! If anyone is looking for a set let me know

Lol good luck

Just an FYI guys. If you get any of the new drives that are coming out there is no need for the adapters, they will be made for clones or genuine. My carvon adapters that were shipped for abec genuine fit perfectly - no mods needed.

1 Like

FYI, it’s me that is deleting the messages, don’t want @Friskies getting blamed.

To everyone, don’t come here to get your revenge, this ain’t the place and it wont stand, be a damned grown up.

4 Likes

And if you can’t, then @ least have fun while trying

2 Likes

Im not a grown up, but I play one on TV :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nor am I but I get paid 5 days a week to look like I know what I’m doing…

I didn’t see anyone call him out, but I’ve been ultra covered up the last couple of weeks. If anyone has a min to ink it to me Id appreciate it.