Certified FOCBOX Suppliers | Get Focbox Unity

Official Carvon v4 Group Buy (COMPLETED) thank you!

I totally forgot that one of the delays is that the CNCed hangers goes to someone else to get anodized.

secret santa?!

I’d wish :joy: I ordered them

how many carvon exo pro boards are shipped now?

New axles are here! Going to be a very busy weekend. Better to use Live Chat on exoboards website to reach me so I can have the phone while standing in front of the machines. Also been advised not to use PM system here. Please note Live Chat hours. Thanks!

Thank again for the heads up…@LEVer now I was wondering if your still working with the psychotiller and I was wanting to get the two TD drives mounted to six shooters before the shipped out. I was speaking to him already about this I just have to send the funds when your ready for him to install. also I do still want the original adapters that come with the drive in case I don’t like the six shooters.what adapter is coming with these drives ? the abec or the boa

Don’t like the six shooters you say I doubt that will ever happen friend :smiley: I’m sure Tiller can help you with whatever you want though

I cant say I don’t like them yet but I’m not a huge fan of big wheels on a skatboard 90mm max for me. but I do want to try some of his wheels they look so sweet love the deep dish style and not one bad comment on them everyone just loves them so I’m hoping I do too but if I don’t like them then i know my old lady will love them as she likes big wheels as she isn’t a aggressive rider as I am and now I won’t have to be worried about her street skating her beautiful face

Dude please, just 1 enter helps so much! :slight_smile: (Please don’t be offended, I’m trying to be jokingly friendly)

Just emailed you. Thanks.