Carvon Discussion

An update on the xks would really help

Well, mine are on the way according to USPS. It really feels like I got taken care of because of the amount of PMs/posts I made for not receiving updates. Hopefully, all is good when they arrive and I will never have to do business with Carvon again.

WTB XL motors, please pm me. thank you

1 Like

I wish they wernt discontinued. Makes me sad…

image Has anyone taken the new V4s with the aluminum sleeve apart? I cant seem to get the sleeve to come off. I want to make my own adapters damn it!!!

If I can’t get this thing off then I’ll have to put off making adapters…

E: Sleeve is off! Someone please buy this man a deburring tool! Cut myself on a sharp edge!

1 Like

Ya my abec sdr adapters had a step in it. Just need to touch off those endmills :rofl:

I changed the ESC of EXO to Flipsky FSESC 4.20. 45km/h with 330W limit. No watt limit, it was 47km/h with 12A. It is a pleasant cruising board. image image image

8 Likes

What size wheels for 47 kmph?

The red 97mm wheel in the image. The start is a bit slow but the speed increases from the way. High rotation and very good. Decks and trucks are also good. It is a combination that is very easy to ride on.

That a very nice carving speed. That is about half throttle on the V4SDR on this bad boy with 97…IMG_20181021_231333 I don’t find any issues with torque at all. It’s actually really touchy… it won’t go from dead stop to easy but you push once and it will launch fairly hard. 5 kmh and on it a weapon …the TD should be a lil more respectful in the city and for normal riding and i wouldn’t think a 97 would give it a issue…as my SDR don’t really …but I am 150 pounds and only 5.6 I know this will play a factor …nice whip @LEE

2 Likes

What’s going on with the evo boards? Are any backers ever going to receive??? When???

2 Likes

I’m thinking about doing something similar to my exo, which enclosure did you use?

I made an enclosure with 3d printer. It is a terrible design because I wanted to try VESC quickly. The anti-spark switch sold by @Martinsp is used. image

1 Like

i love the smoothness of the exo.

hoping jerry will focus on exos and make them more readily available for diy.

and they pair with those cheapass escs on ebay and work great.

1 Like

The connector for E-bike was a little troublesome. As a result of the review, it is compatible with ESC such as koowheel 2nd’s ESC, wowgo 2s and Own board. ESC of Wowgo 2s and Own board is easier to customize. It is because it is a conventional motor cable and sensor cable. Even selling EXO with cheap VESC may be interesting. EXO can ride more fun with VESC.

@LEVer Any updates on UK orders ?

Come on man, what is going on with the evo 4wd??? When are you commissioning LHB to build evo 4wd for KS backers??? What is the delay? It’s only been 20 months of nothing.

1 Like

How many EXO pro have been shipped ? I know you were waiting decks more than a month ago but backers have no news since

I’m pretty sure y’all can stop asking at this point. @lever 's notification of these messages are there. If he chooses to ignore the forum at this time, it’s his choice.

For my little knowledge of the process, I think 9 more boards have been sent out since the last time he mentioned he ran out of decks. and one more should be sent out today or tomorrow since I was the one delivered the battery/enclosure/deck to him yesterday. I also delivered some new CNCed hangers so maybe some XLs will be completed soon?

@Indiegogo_exo Nick, you obviously created this account just for the EXO issue you faced. CarvOn has your order and money. If you can continue to wait, then wait, if you can no longer stand this lack of communication, then proceed with the credit card charge back so you can search for another board. Your question will likely not be answered any time soon…you might get your board out of nowhere as many people seem to have. @DilatedPupils ? was at the Vegas event with one and seem to work wonderfully. These things are out there but those people don’t seem to be very verbal about them.

9 Likes

This :arrow_up:      

5 Likes