Carvon Discussion

Nice video! Hey, I am waiting for my Evo 4WD. What setup did you go with? Long ago Jerry gave me some options but I didn’t quite understand them and didn’t hear back. I’d appreciate your advice.

That sucks man. Poor Roan looks lost

1 Like

Interesting video. Ronin hit the nail… DIY vs commercial board.

I recently purchased a raptor 2 and love the torque. The torque is better than my belt drives at the moment, Although I am a rookie, I hope to improve. The raptor 2 goes up some serious grade, the steepest hill at my place with no issues starting at stop.

I would like to see improvement in vibration smoothness. My feet are numb on these shitty Cali roads after hard rides.

Why would it suck? It is what it is, I didn’t go there for people to be all over the Carvon it just happened…I went for the group ride…I even apologized in my video for taking so much attention.

What the hell… I ordered EXO on 9-06-2017 off his own website… Still nothing. I preordered off his own site before it had any pictures or specs even. I pre-purchased as I wanted to support a local Esk8 run business thinking he would take care of those who backed him since day 1. Well that did not happen… He told us “of course I am going to deliver those pre orders first as you guys are my first customers of the board and I will take care of you.” Not a great way to treat your most hardcore customers to favor IGG (afraid of mob mentality with them so gets them off his back) and people buying off his new site paying full price. Jerry you are better than this… Take care of your clients in order they purchased by date!!

2 Likes

Jerry raised the price on the evo board by $500 from $3k to $3500. If your willing to pay $3500, I’ll bet you get it with in two werks. Glad he got his priority straight.

3 Likes

Hey guys, just wanted to do something nice and give back to this awesome community. So I made a bunch of transparent stickers awhile back of the Carvon logo for a DIY project and they turned out pretty nice. I’ve ordered alot more to give out so shoot me a PM with your name and address if you’re interested in some free stickers. Note I will send these stickers at my discretion, I don’t have an unlimited amount to give out. I want to give out these stickers to legit Carvon owners and fans. Sending me a pic of your Carvon build will drastically increase your chances of getting some sweet stickers. US folks only…I ain’t made of money :sweat_smile:

image image image

11 Likes

I received the EXO Pro. IGG Backer No.5. I transferred it to Japan, so it took a while to actually receive it. It’s faster than I imagined! Amazing freeroll! I feel cheap even $1199.

11 Likes

I’m still waiting for mine too Not much update since the last update about the starting of production

Hey @HeadyShake I too ordered from their website before the crowdfunding started and received my board last week. So your might be coming soon.

2 Likes

Ok cool, thanks for the update! Dont mean too be too harsh because I respect the craft Jerry and crew is doing to upgrade and bring the EXo pro to life. Just really f’n pumped to get me TorqueDrive’s and Exo. Thanks!

I am not judging. I too was close to breaking point. Just wanted to give you a bit of hope

1 Like

Thanks buddy it does give me a bit of hope!! Did he send you an email with confirmation or did you just get the email alert from the shipping provider (UPS, FedEx, usps)? I live 40 mins away from him so it should not take long to ship. At this point, I will drive to meet him to pick it up if that means receiving my pre-order board before the IGG backers get theirs.

I just wanted to say, I spoke to Jerry yesterday and he’s STILL saying he rather had the final product speak for itself rather than replying to say there’s this delay and that delay. So there’s that :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

but why are they not being fulfilled in the order they came in?? Pre orders are being sent way later than IGG backers for EXos. That is like saying hey go stand at the DMV for 3 hours and then right before your names about to get called, someone just walks in cuts the land gets everything taken care of in 10 minutes. Is that fair? How would you react to that? Please fulfill the orders in the order they came in and it is very clear that is NOT being done.

1 Like

What order?

7 Likes

Haha I hope it’s not like that… But most likely is!! Thanks all!

Any updates on the xls?

1 Like

nope. LHB is paid and building a handful, that’s all any one knows

1 Like

Damn …one day ill hold these beauties in my hands …one day

1 Like