Carvon Discussion

Did most GB sdxl got theirs already?

4mm

10char

1 Like

IDK about anyone else, but I ordered 2 sets and they have both shipped and been received.

41598440_2151440195097892_8251734921465375688_n

7 Likes

Do you mean 4mm? Can’t seem to find 4.5 anywhere

It’s 4.0mm

I checked with Jerry’s old text to me about making an adapter for my old vesc image

2 Likes

Still waiting on my SDXL’s

2 Likes

Same. Fucking hate this. Last time I buy anything from Jerry, regardless of how good it is.

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one… well, I guess I wouldn’t want anybody else to be going through this but I’m happy to hear I have company…

2 Likes

@LEVer

Are you making any boards at all dude?? It’s been 6 months since you stated that my board would be constructed that week. This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Oh trust, to clarify I’m referring to all evo and exo backers who hasn’t received their boards. I don’t mean bits,parts and drives that some of y’all have gotten. 1.6 months later and only four evo boards produced??? Out of the four, how many are for backers??? Terrible!

1 Like

I’m an Indiegogo backer and received my Exo Pro on Saturday 9/29.

Anyone know the duro of the stock bushings? I tried to swap them for double venom barrels but the kingpin was too short on the rear truck.

IMG_1820 IMG_1822

1 Like

Have you tried riding on the stock bushings setup? I find it to be quite well setup. It’s actually mismash of different bushings from different companies. The rear truck boardside bushing is recognizably a Ronin 95a Tall Barrel.

1 Like

Good news! You know what’s your contribution ID or backer number?

1 Like

Order ID #6 Placed on October 16, 2017. I’m in the LA area so Jerry actually dropped it off.

5 Likes

Yeah, I tried it stock and it felt stiffer than I’m used to, which is usually 81-87a double barrels. I emailed Carvon about the bushings as well and they recommended only replacing the road side bushing to eliminate wheel/motor bite.

Mine came with the same two tall board side bushings, but different roadside (both red). The transparent brown is indeed the Ronin 95a OEM. The front may be a Riptide KranK 87a or maybe a 94a venom SHR edit actually I think they probably are Ronin Horchata 98a. That front roadside cone looks like a Riptide APS 90a and the back looks like a KranK 96a.

1 Like

I went to a Raptor 2 meet in Toronto Canada and my Carvon EVO 4WD R was the star of the show…

8 Likes

Very cool. Maybe I’ll move to LA… Ha!