Carvon Discussion

Me too! 10char

3 Likes

That’s pretty much how I felt about it.

3 Likes

Hey, my @ is [email protected] or .com if you pm your phone number I will call you Mikenopolis. just let me know your time zone as we do count CET @ iKNOWaFATman I was never ever contacted about the option getting refunded. Only dead silence! $800,- is probably not much money for someone who is rich which I am not and it is more than the average annual income in Ethiopia. Don´t get me wrong - I have been patient for one year. You are the only one who can turn “all these negatives” into positives! Looking forward hearing from you, Tnx to you and br m.

PM = Private Message

Anyway, I forwarded your email address and note to Jerry. You will be the last person I will assist with the communication.

Jerry has already been here commenting on delays. He was here because he literally had nothing to assemble since he was waiting for parts to come in. His silence might mean he’s back getting his hands dirty as parts flow in.

The long awaited XL and EXO Pros are starting to get to people’s hands so I think I my “job” is done.

For those who are still waiting for something, maybe one of you can start and share a google form for people to put down their name/handle/product/order date and order number and to mark it off as received. I would love to see the backlog

5 Likes

Mikenopolis thanks and sorry for the trouble

If anyone is trying to sell their XL drive. PM me

Just an update, my Exo Pro is on the move and I should be receiving it tomorrow. :grinning:

1 Like

Nice @Bundymus, were you an Indiegogo backer?

You lucked out. Jerry was supposed to pick up 4 boards to ship out. Only one was ready :unamused:. I guess that’s the one

1 Like

2 Likes

I paid full price…:eyes:

So you are not a backer and he sent to you before the backers :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

didn’t you buy from someone else?

IMG_20180919_201544_362

11 Likes

Pure sex.

Nope, just ordered when they had the Exo Pro listed on the site as shipping within a few days. Then I saw @Jreamer was selling his lot for $950 and I was all “fml” but I guess I lucked out in the end :sweat_smile:.

Lucky you. It’s messed up how @Lever does that crap, doesn’t fulfill the orders according to how they came in.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I totally feel for the backers, I’m sure Jerry is working his butt off to crank out those boards. In my experience with Carvon, it seems to get order straight up is to pay full retail price. I paid straight out for my Torque Drives early in the year when they came in stock on the site and had them within 2 weeks. I was honestly disappointed to see Exo orders not being fulfilled for nearly half a year since then. I was having such a positive experience with the drives and everyone who test drove my board with them really wanted some of their own. You don’t know how disheartening it is to tell them “these drives are really hard to get because I don’t know where the owner has gone.” I truly believe that Carvon motors are an amazing product and worth the wait. I just wanted to reassure folks that these boards are going out. I’m not a backer, I’m a customer paying full retail price so it would be a bit unfair to place me in the same queue as everybody else.

Lucky you man, I placed my order on sept 14th last year, so that’s a tough pill to swallow. Make sure you come back and tell us your thoughts on the board once you get to test it out. That might help with the wait :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like