Carvon Discussion

12s not any cooler in motors than 10s.

3 Likes

I read your argument before. But having ridden both 10s and 12s setups and felt the motors after the ride, there is a difference. Actual reason unknown, so ghetto testing it is, plus I’ll have a “extra” 12s pack since I’m gonna change to 10s on your deck to get more range.

2 Likes

Boooo! Sorry who are you?

1 Like

Glad to see people are getting their orders. I am hoping when Jerry gets caught up we will see some of the Kegel/Boa adapters!

Or someone else’s could make them

2 Likes

The guy you owe money to…:musical_score:I see you to rollin’…with my wheels! :joy:

4 Likes

Ill be rolling with bills coming out of the wheels tomorrow. Better catch them!

2 Likes

@joeadams101 I wish that I did not have to work today. I would really like to try some of Carvon’s creations.

Oh well, I will just have to wait until my Kickstarter EVO arrives to experience a direct drive with real wheels.

If, by chance, there was an Exo Pro available to buy there, I know that I would probably not be able to resist.

Have a good and safe time.

I ordered 5 exo pro’s from the kickstarter. Sold almost all of them but one of my buyers backed out. If you are interested drop me a PM. @JetskiMark Board would ship direct to you from Jerry and would only take about a week or so to arrive. He already delivered one board to the first guy who bought one off me @Dasnewten posted a picture.

So if I whine enough. I get my SDXL? Is that how that works? @LEVer where’s my order?

Here’s some cheese…for your whine, lol.

Seriously, the XL bottleneck of hangers was solved so fulfillment of all orders is no longer a theoretical exercise. Just manually cranking through assembly, and in priority order this time it seems.

I know this does not help, but I feel your pain and hope everyone sees light at the end of this tunnel soon!

6 Likes

@ Jerry, now it´s time to start actions. My order dated 2017-09-05 celebrated its 1st birthday Order No. 15726515 Thank you for your purchase! $802.28 PayPal It won´t celebrate it´s second, before I will have started legal actions and will warn all other potential customers via the most known social media. May I expect your feedback Jerry please @community, I do hope that that my expressions are matching your rules

3 Likes

@ community, just to get me right, my order has never been sent / arrived

@Mikenopolis can you try texting @LEVer? I know it’s not your duty… But he seems to be responsive to you. @caustin do you have any info?

1 Like

thanks goldrabe and thanks in advance to @Mikenopolis and @caustin

Marcus. Pm me your phone number and email address

2 Likes

As we have said many times before. Orders are being fullfiled as we speak. Take into consideration the one man army and the number of orders he has going. Your order will get to you when its been assembled. If @LEVer will be here answering all your order questions he will not have time to build… if you havent gotten an email about your order? It hasn’t been shipped yet. Patience is key. We are sure you will love these products as much as we do.

2 Likes

@Schwiedessen he has offered refunds so no “action” needed. If your unhappy with waiting, get a refund. But please stop complaining. Tired of reading all these negatives.

4 Likes

the part that annoys most of us is how IT SEEMS like they’ve spent a long time after collecting payments sorting out manufacturing and logistics, both of which should be planned in whole before even thinking about collecting payments. and the other couple months where carvon completely left us is the dark and kinda MADE IT SEEM like they were just sitting on their asses counting the cash everyone forked over to them.

disclaimer: i have never bought anything carvon but am personal friends with 2 carvon team riders.

1 Like

Alright guys my tracking number updated and the XLs should be in my hands tomorrow. Will update with pictures asap.

4 Likes