Carvon Discussion

@LEVer I ordered an Exo through the website like 8 months ago, still haven’t received it, whats up???

You’re looking at end of 2019 if your lucky.

That’s not very helpful. I get that you’re frustrated, but let’s try to not clog the thread up with comments like this.

1 Like

Sorry if I clog up this thread…squeaky wheel gets the grease

imageimage :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Squeeeeeakkkk…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Where’s my EXO Pro @LEVer ?

2 Likes

@LEVer Can you tell us how many EXO pro have been shipped ?

1 Like

Any updates on XL order from UK ?

2 Likes

Can’t wait to get my hands on these bad boys to compare to my V3s

No that would mean the USPS never got it. Means Jerry has a box made for you and for some reason never put your drive in it.

UPDATE. Jerry said he’s going to ship ATLesk8’s drive tomorrow. Premature labeling/prepping.

1 Like

Guys my set is being shipped tomorrow. I’m very excited and greatful to both @Mikenopolis and @LEVer

1 Like

A wish man once said, “I get your frustrated,but let’s not clog the thread with comments like this”.

image :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Guess what came?! These things are huge, monsters.

20180914_08000620180914_07595920180914_080013!

8 Likes

Drives are being sent out slow but surely. Take a look at people posting their delivered drives. Just be patient… in other news I will be attending Enertions even tomorrow at Santa Monica and will have The Exo Pro and TD running with vescs for anyone to try out

6 Likes

Hey @joeadams101 I think I might be going as well.

2 Likes

Carvon in the house!

1 Like

No CarvOn. bringing my redone Raptor 1 . I had to take apart my CarvOn Raptor after it overheated with 10s after the sleeves were added. Going to do a 12s build eventually.

1 Like