Carvon Discussion

IMG_20180902_105524IMG_20180902_111647IMG_20180902_111140IMG_20180902_124935IMG_20180902_110411IMG_20180902_164702

11 Likes

@caustin my first build … moonshine outlaw aka …Boozer the cruzer… right now he is Tupperware Tim untill I can afford a @Eboosted enclosure and a big old 12s4p …I know he built one for my favorite deck the smaller version of this outlaw… the moonshine side kick …Which I’ll be using for my torquedrive when they arrive …

1 Like

Comming soooooooon!

20180910_202311 20180910_202320

7 Likes

Yesss is this the outlaw @Eboosted

Bella, nothing wrong with Tupperware, we have all been there. Though I like my Tupperware with a side of duct tape!

1 Like

Lol I hear ya @caustin duct tape is amazing stuff if you use it right … I have a roll usually with me at all times …I’m serious…ever watch red green show… LOL. Sorry candian here…I’ve held a tie rod for the steering linkage together on a 40x15.5 inch tire mud bog truck threw the 4ft mud hole it broke in and all threw the trail back home on the road for a 10 min drive at 60k…but I have done alot of homework reading none stop…god bless this form…I went the Velcro way…IMG_20180902_125048 holds like a champ heavy duty Velcro

4 Likes

Haha, then you will love this. Same ancient dexter diy battery on 6’6” hamboard on Carvon V4 torque drives. imageimage

6 Likes

image!

12 Likes

Those are big motors. What size are those?

The hamboard has Carvon torque drives. Can’t remember the can size but the wheels are only 97mm in that picture. I also ride 107mm and sixshooters on them. To compare, the trampa in picture had dual 6374.

Came home to a lovely surprise today, didn’t even know @LEVer shipped it already. Thanks @Jreamer for the hookup! carvonxl

7 Likes

Looks like it has some engraving on the cans. More surface area to dissipate heat?

wait…where do you get six shooter adapters for the torque drives? do you have a photo?:slight_smile:

Those are available via Carvon or probably best directly from @psychotiller though neither list them directly online. Ping @psychotiller

1 Like

Thanks man.

If you don’t mind me asking. How much do you weight? How is the torque and braking effected going from 97/107 all the way to 150mm/6 inch wheels?

I am running 107s on mine and more than happy with the performance but 6 inch pneumatics might be even sweeter. I weigh 75 kilos fully loaded so curious If i can run the 6 shooters on 2wd setup.

thanks.

You guys keep bringing it up so…

I like the way it feels on my dangly bits. And it sanitizes my hands while I’m touching every part you guys have ever bought from me.

4 Likes

Still no updates on my tracking number from the 27th of August… @LEVer any new news???

I think he must have been really busy those last two weeks, he haven’t replied to my personal message as well… :frowning: I hope he will also give to its backer from kickstarter some update soon.

I think he is 100% focused on banging through the orders and making some good progress. Mine were purchased directly from Jerry well before KS or group buy so he has at least cleared the decks of those so plowing through KS and group buy in order. Believe me, Worth the wait once you receive!

6 Likes

I can confirm that he’s not answering text either. Dude can’t multitask. So silence might be good news in terms of hardware production.

1 Like