Carvon Discussion

@LEVer has gone on the silent treatment again. This has happened whenever they have an issue with the Exo Pro rather than give anyone any updates. Me for one would rather know what’s going on good or bad.

Same here, I’m really hoping @Lever is too busy building and shipping those boards than to be giving us updates about what’s going on.

I think @LEVer is in that greasy hands building mode again after getting parts. He’s only keyboard warrioring when there’s nothing to work on?

4 Likes

hands? 10char

1 Like

Bueller?..Bueller?

2 Likes

yeah has anyone gotten their xl’s? I thought they were finished

Omg omg omg…USPS says my XL’s are supposed to be delivered tomorrow! Woohoo! Took a couple weeks for status to show it was actually shipped though. I’ll post pics and confirmation when they get here.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I got two pair Friday, I asked Jerry to leave off the urethane sleeves on these. We image

13 Likes

Still no update on the tracking here…they look nice though

Whoa. These things are beefcakes. :hugs: 20180910_093813

6 Likes

Thems some sexy lookin’ drives, can’t wait to get mine :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Do you have really tiny hands? Or is it just that huge…

1 Like

Wait…are those XLs, they look different than above with the grooves? What’s with the grooves? I dig the look

My hands are normal size. These drives are huge though.

1 Like

What’s the can size again? Looks bigger than 6374

Yes, these are the XL’s. I’m not sure why they look different from @caustin’s aside from obvious urethane sleeve. Maybe @lever can elaborate. I’ll take more pictures and take some dimensions when I get home later, but they are overall much bigger than a regular 6374 can. Looks like some of it is extra urethane thickness and the machined adapter looks like kind of a cap that bolts to the outside of the drive. They are very impressive looking and quite heavy.

Those have the new adaptor spoke caps on them, that meet the urethane sleeve. Adds some diameter bulk in addition to the can size.

1 Like

IMG_20180902_124911 These are my speed drives R …after the new wheel adapters @caustin was explaining. He is right they are the new abec clone adapters they help with heat and extra protection for the can it gives a bigger over all size… i have no heat issues but I don’t have a blue tooth either I can touch them when ever the hanger now is the hottest part to the touch anyways…I’m getting Bluetooth soon …they protect the cans when you cut the thane off…90 mm wheels are tight I’ll prolly take it all off too for them or the new kegal adapter coming soon I hope …I have 97 right now on my V4SDR…still different motors to SDXL but @castin just has no thane or the bigger aluminum heat/protection wheel adapters on his motor…that is the only difference…

6 Likes

That looks awesome, more pics of your build!

1 Like