Carvon Discussion

Thank you.

I guess that explains why I did not find it in Jerry’s post history.

I will have to start checking that forum section regularly from now on.

Mine is just a tracking number, hasn’t been shipped yet.

While you guys wait for the best boards in the business to be built the Carvon’s of course, I thought I’d entertain you with my latest Carvon EVO 4WD video hitting 65km/h at HALF throttle with GPS proof…you’re wait will be well worth it folks these Carvon’s are something else…enjoy my video I have some low profile fast riding later in the video…

6 Likes

Hey @joeadams101 & @LEVer. Double check before you guys decide on having rides in Santa Monica bike paths. Looks like they just banned e-vechicle a few days ago…Irvine trails and vast amount of bike lanes are still fine :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking of swapping my speed drives for torque drives. If someone is interested, PM me and maybe we can make a deal.

I’m not aware of that - I don’t have knowledge of whole internet :wink:

An you managed to achieve that with SD + the fact that motors are outside of wheel, giving it more space + drive should (and 105% will) be smother because there is more urethane to drive on…

I will give you that my wording here was bad - so hey sorry. However if you wrote how much current motor uses in some forum post, again I’m not indexing the whole internet to know that, I’ve asked because it was not on the motor marketing flyer …

And … I gave you a compliment, I even specifically stated to not take this the wrong way, and acknowledged that you give a lot of into, and acknowledged that your motor is better that some quack motors from china which claim 10kW… so please take a chill pill and don’t throw the fit if somebody is actually on your side !

Cool ?

1 Like

There was one for SDR and one for SDXL. The SDXL were not a thing when the SDR group buy happened. The people who bought SDR were given a chance to upgrade to SDXL when that gb went live but I’m sure that was the only gb for SDXLs there was.

1 Like

Sorry, you’re right, I misremembered. Hope you get yours soon.

1 Like

NO WOrries. Thanks for trying to help.

Still no update with the tracking…any updates?

Loving the videos my friend but please, put on some safety gear. If not for yourself, for all the younger people that watch the videos.

I’ve seen what the road can do at low speeds and believe me when I say that you don’t want someone with a wire brush scraping the bits of it out of your back.

2 Likes

I hear you and I do condone gear I hope everyone uses it especially the younger ones I always wear my helmet now it’s always with me but the gear unfortunately is not always with me and I did fall twice last year without my gearbut I did wear my helmet and I know the feeling it wasn’t good but it was at low speeds so thankfully I only hurt my shoulder and nothing else… it’s also the stubbornness in me I’m old school I turned 62 years old a few months ago and we never even wore helmets when I was young that was wrong I know this generation is a lot smarter and they should wear helmets and their entire gear not only skateboarding but bike riding as well…

2 Likes

Haha tell me about it. I used to downhill a lot and still take the board out when my gear inevitably stops working. It’s hard to go back though when you can have as much fun going up the hill as down on the eboard :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t wait to get my Evo 2WD and bring back the same fun I had using it(Evo deck) in the DH days =P

@Lever have you started shipping the exo pros to the IGG backers?

Yes he has.

@LEVer is there any way I could get an estimate on how long for the xl carvons I got when they first went up on the site?thanks I know your probably sick to your teeth asking you this just my friend wants to buy my other board and like to let home know

@Jreamer You got yours?

I ordered 5 and have resold 2 and he has shipped one that has been received. If you look at my for sale thread in my thread history you can see a picture. Also saw a post on reddit of another dude riding his board in Tahoe.

He had to get more connectors at the beginning of the week to continue building. He should be building and shipping them by now.

Hi @LEVer I have run into a family emergency and I am considering selling my evo 2wd XL pre-order. If i where to do so. Could you help me out with the transfer (ship them directly to whoever buys it) ? Thanks

@LEVer still no update on my tracking email received on the 27th…any update?

2 Likes