Carvon Discussion

@LEver, FYI Backer’s on IGG are starting to freak out again. On the forum, someone asked if anybody received the request for choosing between the three options and no one confirmed receiving it. That may not mean anything, but I suggest saying something on the site. I, for example, did not know of this thread on this site until a little while ago and I believe that most of the backers, only rely on IGG site for updates. By the way which one is the XL?

Awesome! Found it. I didn’t even think to check PayPal for tracking. Thanks Jerry.

2 Likes

@LEVer I am also waiting for my XL, i got the place in line from Chase Benson. How do i get a tracking number, because he paid you and i paid him. And can you confirm that Axle end-to-end is 12 inches? Because i want to order Surf Rodz trucks and need the width :). Thanks dude.

Yeah, I see you there buddy. Second batch. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think you IGG guys are getting confused already. This is for the Group Buy, there is no XL on EXO Pro. I’m just answering your IGG concerns in this thread because it’s already here. But now it seems counter-productive since you guys are getting confused already. Best to keep IGG concerns on IGG and just check out our updates.

We already posted the latest update and gave you options, basically you will either get a board or a refund. Just have to wait for your number to be up. Tracking numbers and refunds have been sent to early backers and boards are on their way. It’s their discretion on whether they choose to disclose that information on not.

1 Like

Chase is not in the GB, but he did purchase early in the website. Yours will either be in the second or third batch, which should be next week or the week after that.

Thanks dude, what about the axle size?

It’s 11.75 inches axle end-to-end. Thread is .5 inch on each side.

Yo Jerry! Hope all is well dude.

Can you confirm you see me on the pre-order list for EXO Pro I got off your website a while back please? Order No. *******0481

Thanks!

Yeah, got it. Will ship this soon, hope to see you in the local ride meetups! :smiley:

4 Likes

Solid! Will do buddy and I look forward to getting some footage from the ride meetups.

1 Like

Weird… No tracking even though I bought within 2 hours of GB going live and was deff within the first few. @LEVer You got PM.

Check PayPal, I believe he sends the tracking info through there.

I didn’t pay through PayPal.

There were two group buys, it’s possible you were in the second.

@LEVer Where are these local ride meetups posted?

I checked your posts in this forum and I did not see anything about them. I also checked your Facebook and Instagram.

Have these actually shipped? I’ve had a tracking number and label created but it hasn’t shown any update in a few days now?

They are posted here and on the carvon riders group on facebook.

Before I asked, I had looked through Jerry’s complete post history here and did not see any meetups mentioned.

I also checked Facebook and Instagram.

A link would be appreciated.