Carvon Discussion

Exact We Can understand that There are problems and that hé need to make modifications. When he told us that he will receive the Last pieces and after that he Can send the boards to LHB. If we don’t have updates 2 weeks after how we have to react ?

I don’t think it’s proper to post private messages with the persons contact # without his consent…sorry I understand peoples frustration but this is the internet and seen by millions so I would take that down if I were you.

2 Likes

Yes I agree with @HI-DEF-DEPOT. @kylem21 kindly remove the photo or at the very least remove the number from the photo. Having others message or call his number won’t improve the situation. Thanks!

Didn’t even recognize that good catch

1 Like

image Updated pic for people wanting updates on xl’s

5 Likes

Thanks @kylem21! Appreciate the update as well.

Wasn’t the best way for me to point that out. I apologize as it was inappropriate for the internet.

Funny how there is not one update on the Exos, when techincally they are supposed to be the easiest to build, since its using Koowheel parts and was supposed to be the affordable ready to deliver solution. Sucks that people have been doing confirmed chargebacks.

3 Likes

Look at this message I wrote after someone asked me about the EXO in OCTOBER 2017

2 Likes

What is the problem with the Exo Pro’s then? Are they going to happen or not?

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the exos. The bottle neck are the drives which all exos and evos share.

And I expect that they will happen once the drives start rolling out

I don’t know about the EXOs and Pros. Last we heard was that LHB would be the one receiving parts to assemble?

When I went to his shop a few months back he had a wall stacked with koowheels and a lot of disassembled one on the table where the drives were converted to his torque drives

Mikenopolis,

Is there something going on with Lrev ? I’m trying to get reply on the drives and got no reply for last month from him.

Pm me name and what drives you got. I’ll pass it on.

Torque drives tested and they are good.

Settings with 12s2p sanyo 20700b: 45 -45 25 -15

Results are cool motors less than 40 C and fast 55kph. Oh and it was 97mm black flywheels.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! Hoping more TD’s become available on the site :frowning:

1 Like

It’s been 3 days and no update The TD are now available but nothing new on the indiegogo So Jerry has time to update his website but can’t give news to the backers…

1 Like

That response from Jerry is insane. He’s blaming ‘unreliable suppliers’ for these delays, and then his reasoning for not giving updates is because he ‘doesn’t want to come out empty handed’. What a rediculous thing to say. As if his customers need something tangible to be satisfied or something? A simple ‘We had some delays due to an unreliable supplier’ would have been a welcomed update for all waiting on any news regarding the status of these drives. His complete lack of updates and zero contact with any customers kinda puts him in the ‘unreliable supplier’ category in my opinion…

1 Like

I hear ya bro and I feel your pain…

I am very disappointed that this happened myself and I wasn’t a backer either…I was a backer on the Raptor 2 and had to wait a year for that one as well but at least we had updates bi-weekly if not weekly, Jason was very professional even though he had major delays and there are some backers who still don’t have one almost 2 years later so go figure…

Jerry IMO should come out and say something this week to all his backers even if it’s bad news, you guys deserve better and also have to make a decision on what to do and honestly if I had to wait this long I wouldn’t, I’d be fighting with my credit card company for a charge-back…just my 2 cents.

Well it’s not my pain any more. After like 4 months after his update saying the only thing holding things up was the heat treated axles, I said screw it and got a refund. I still keep up with the threads though cause I think it’s a great idea and want to see how it turns out, but it’s just been this non communication for more months than I can recall, lol.

1 Like