Carvon Discussion

Hey just FYI the speed drives (SD-R, SD-XL) are very very different from the torquedrives. Hit search and read all the carvon threads.

1 Like

Please! Is it possible to have an update on the Exos? Thanks!

@LEVer. Please provide an update on EXO and EXO Pros as well when you get a chance

1 Like

So I know the XL is waiting on the hangars, but for the regular SD drives, what was the hold up with those? Hangars as well?

SD should be all done, but I’m guessing they are gonna need more hangars, yeah

Does anyone know the size of the spacer that is supposed to go on the SD v4 axle?

I don’t know for a fact, but I used some spacer that were shorter than traditional spacer and it works flawlessly

1 Like

I guess the exo pros are not getting made? I am reading lots of people doing charge backs now. Not sure what is going on lol.

1 Like

This is concerning to say the least…if even a portion of the motor sets are faulty it could seriously hurt Carvon…I’m hoping the XLs will somehow be magically great

This is what @Exiledd_Top sent me when I asked him the size.

And compared to a normal bearing spacer.

1 Like

Lot of People want charge back because we don’t have any news from carvon, @Exiledd_Top or @LEVer. Lot of backer sent mails without any response The Last update is from june 9th. Last update : “We finally have the new urethane sleeves and are putting them on right away! We are now ready to ship to longhairedboy.com.” And now they have ship 0 board to @longhairedboy. In the indiegogo campaign the estimated delivery was february 2018…5 months ago… What Can we do?

1 Like

Were you able to find a solution for the gap? I tried tightening as hard as I could with a skate tool with no success. I’m afraid of using more torque, don’t want to break anything.

@LEVer is it possible to send them back for service?

anyone has carvon’s phone number?

I texted Jerry about this this morning. If he responds, I’ll update.

@Exiledd_Top no longer works from CarvOn as far as I know? Miguel, where the hell have you been did you actually quite esk8 after the crash?

1 Like

He told me he was quitting and that’s why he was selling a few V4s

I have no idea who builds a 4WD and then quits cold turkey. Hope he get back to it one day

1 Like

Anyone selling speed drives?

My buddy @go_electric has a pair of v3s with a shorted motor for sale.

1 Like

Anyone want to buy a pair of XL’s PM me. I’ve decided i want to do a E-MTB build

1 Like