Carvon Discussion

If they’re the same as the SD, then they are 4mm bullets and then the same jst connectors that are compatible with focbox.

Sure wish they came with higo connectors like the torque drives @LEVer :wink:

Makes wire management so much easier.

Hello im new here, is this group buy over? Can I still get in on it, and if not when is the next one? Cash in hand

Way late brother. @LEVer said he will be selling kits eventually but for now he is ramping up to fulfill existing orders.

@LEVer Apparently you forgot to send back the drive with the nuts, and spacer :stuck_out_tongue: 1530718205490 I have noticed that my outer bearings are starting to wear and and make some noise. After 1500 km they must be really worn. Is it classic skate bearing? Or should I replace it with some other kind?

2 Likes

Aww man Thanks! Im new to the E-skateboarding, but I’ma coming from deep knowledge of quadcopter and hobby motor builds. Looking to build/buy a board that can do 25mph using dual motors

you got your drive back?.. jealousssssss as fuuu!! :wink:

1 Like

Oh my lord is that a spud I see? Thats gonna be a beast! Sorry about the nuts tho.

Yeah I consider myself lucky on this one

Dammit. I was hoping to finish this build over the summer lol. Anyone know how long until @LEVer starts selling the kits? 1 month? 6 months? 1 year?

You can hope the kits for next year IMO next summer maybe

@LEVer hey Jerry, what bushings are the V4 SD-R shipped with? I want to order some new bushings and pivot cups, but want to know what’s in there at the moment.

Wow. Good thing I pulled the trigger on some Torqueboards motors, motor mounts and pulleys during their 4th of July sale yesterday :smile:.

seems standard size, like the ones that come with caliber ii.

initial impression is bushings feel really soft and a bit sloppy, but that’s just standing on it in my office.

They are, even tightening the trucks, i still get a lot of wobble and toque steer. That’s why im looking for better bushings.

i replaced the stock bushings and washers that came with TB 218mm trucks with amish cupped washers and blood orange insert bushing and that pretty much got rid of slop and wobbles.

Thanks for the suggestion. Ill head to my local skate shop see what they have to offer in terms of bushings and washers.

1 Like

Riptide 96s pivot cup made the biggest difference to my TB 218 trucks no slop

1 Like

these ones?

http://www.riptidesports.com/wfb-96a-pivot-cup-choices/

2 Likes

Yes those!

does anyone have an extra pair of xl’s they’re willing to sell?