Carvon Discussion

What mill did you end up with🤩

I have 2 sets of XL on order. I would be willing to sell a set.

That’s great news. I can’t wait to finally get the XL’s in my grubby little hands. Are the group buy orders going out first?

I would be interested!

1 Like

Can you share any info on the Exo Pros?

1 Like

PM me taking offers.

Am I in that group :sweat:. It’s great to hear from ya.

That’s the plan. Now that we have our own CNC, we can do it easily.

2 Likes

Just bought a small Tormach for starters. We also don’t have a big space so it’s pretty adequate right now.

1 Like

@LEVer just sent you a PM…can’t wait to get my hands on the XLs soon

1 Like

Would do a very few pre-KS and KS orders first. They’re not more than 4 I think. Then the GB. Total XL pending orders is not more than 20 so it will be fast once I get it setup on the mill. I plan to machine all 20 hangers at one time. The motors, hangers, urethane sleeves, etc. are all here.

4 Likes

They are being made now. My builder is just clearing residual orders. After that, he promised to commit doing the EXO Pros.

3 Likes

Will go through PMs right now.

1 Like

You’ll have the newly machined wheel adapters that are less sharp so they don’t cut the plastic spokes of the wheels. :+1:

1 Like

Make sure you get a tool changer. They are a bit of money but you’ll quickly pay over their worth in time saved.

heyyyy!!! really excited to get my drives back. ive been counting the seconds :star_struck::star_struck: CNC work looks great!

2 Likes

Thanks much, waiting patiently ; ;

@LEVer Hi, just wanted to say I love y’all’s products. Do you know when the Carvon V4 Speeddrive Rs will be in stock on the website? I missed out on both the kickstarter and the group buy, but I’ve finally saved up enough $$$ to splurge on them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Any update on the Evo sd complete builds?

1 Like

What connectors are coming on the XL Drives, Just want to get my board as ready as possible.

1 Like